Revell Bentley Blower 1:24

First Name
Dave
Oh my god my Christmas list is getting longer.

This is one of my wants but wasn't too sure because it's a re boxed older Italeri kits, but by god you have made it look amazing :smiling3:

Superb job. Top notch.

P.S Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay. :smiling3:

H

Hitchens

\ said:
Oh my god my Christmas list is getting longer.
This is one of my wants but wasn't too sure because it's a re boxed older Italeri kits, but by god you have made it look amazing :smiling3:

Superb job. Top notch.

P.S Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay. :smiling3:
Thanks! It was quite a difficult build because sometimes it just didn’t fit together.

It is my first model I made since I was a child, and it worked out better than I though it would. I recently bought the Royce-Rolls Phantom II. I love the classic cars! It is so unfortunate they are so rare to find.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
very nice work,well finished,do like the belts across the bonnet,nice color, ;)

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
Welcome to forum and you have got that spot on a great build.

I you had not said it was the revell one i would have thought it was the 1/12 airfix one, i do have this one in my stash so i hope i can do a good job on it

B

Bunkerbarge

The old Airfix one is indeed 1/12th scale but it now goes for £100.00, which is a bit over the top for a kit of such an age. It can make for a stunning model, with a lot of extra work, but when you compare it with a Tamiya 1/32nd aircraft I'm not sure it stacks up.

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
First Name
Paul
very nice

one of these is on my want list so nice to see one put together

First Name
Dave
\ said:
Thanks! It was quite a difficult build because sometimes it just didn’t fit together.
It is my first model I made since I was a child, and it worked out better than I though it would. I recently bought the Royce-Rolls Phantom II. I love the classic cars! It is so unfortunate they are so rare to find.
Well welcome back to the fray and back to the all consuming modelling madness. A what a great effort for a return to modelling.

It is indeed a great shame that there is an extreme shortage of classic car subjects in particular British classics. I do like the early racers, the blower is a beast of a car, but also the early Italian, French and German racers were also awesome to look at. We are looking forward to seeing 'kpnuts' build of his Fiat Mefistofele racer, I'm sure it going to be grand.

Looking forward to seeing your RR Phantom I I on here.

Snowman

We come in peace, so shoot to kill!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin
Nice build! :cool:

Sure as heck wouldn't mind doing the 1/12 "Blower" or the Fiat.o_O

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
As we would say in the black country that's a "Bostin" Bentley very nice indeed and remarkable for you 1st attempt on your return to modelling. I have one of these myself in my stash waiting.............

H

Hitchens

\ said:
Well welcome back to the fray and back to the all consuming modelling madness. A what a great effort for a return to modelling.
It is indeed a great shame that there is an extreme shortage of classic car subjects in particular British classics. I do like the early racers, the blower is a beast of a car, but also the early Italian, French and German racers were also awesome to look at. We are looking forward to seeing 'kpnuts' build of his Fiat Mefistofele racer, I'm sure it going to be grand.

Looking forward to seeing your RR Phantom I I on here.
Fiat Mefistofele! I think thats the most beautiful car out there as a classic car kit. I wish there was a another racer 1-24 scale besides the Bentley. The Phantom is a little too big for my taste.