Revell Ju-290 Spy version 1:72

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Thanks for the reply Mark. I think those Revell colours match the RLM colours 74 and 75.

It's a massive beast but looking good!

Cheers

Steve

S

Saber

Its a beasty for sure. Just had to do some preshading before calling it a day.

Sent from my GT-S5670 using Tapatalk 2

S

Saber

Masked off and ready for the next stage.

S

Saber

Sprayed the camo on and a thin wash thats it for today me thinks need a cuppa :smiling3:

T

treyzx10r

Mark great looking paint going down! Eagerly awaiting the next update!

S

Saber

Going to need a new airbrush after this ones done mine is getting worn out :smiling3: time for bed an a fresh start in the morning. God bless all those brave men and woman that fought for our freedom.

S

Saber

Mottling finished now on to the canopys and finishing touches.

S

Saber

I don't mind the masking but had a nightmare with the canopy after taking the tape off before the paint had got in and layed itself inside the canopy had to carefully take the canopy out again and clean it all up, was thinking next time to use pvc glue for the canopy but clear fix is easier to lift a part out if it kaks on you. Think I would like to make this one again just for the practice its a great plane and great fun to make also I think a bargain for the size of it.

First Name
Dave
That's a great looking paint job.Revell do some great kits and are always great value for money.The new release 1/32 Heinkel 219 is under £50!.Saw it at the show and it looks fantastic.Dont know how they do it for the money.Volume of sales I guess.Also saw The Zokei Mura version which must cost at least 3 times as much.looked an amazing piece of engineering but I'd rather have the Revell.More than good enough for my limited talents.

S

Saber

Cheers Trey should have the final model pics up this evening when its all done, really enjoyed building this one but it killed off my compressor so will be shopping for a new one next week.

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
Just caught up with this one Mark, a great build and as Trey says "Great looking paint". Looking forward to those final pictures

Vaughan