Rick's 1-87 Scale Jagdpanther Conversion Completed

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
You've done it again Rick, a superb result. How you get so much detail into such a small model is truly amazing.
Hi Jim, I can't help it, I just keep finding pics. with details I see that aren't provided with the model and I have to try and add them to make it a little more believable. Kind of fun actually. Thanks for stopping by. :smiling3:

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Hi Rick, not my scale for armour but after seeing this I must read up on your post to see how you did it. Really cool and doesn't look 1/72 at all. Well deserved comments from the guys.

Cheers,
Wabble

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Hi Rick, not my scale for armour but after seeing this I must read up on your post to see how you did it. Really cool and doesn't look 1/72 at all. Well deserved comments from the guys.

Cheers,
Wabble
Hi Richard, as Paul said it's actually 1-87 scale....so even smaller yet. Definitely modeling outside of the "norm" ;)

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Thanks to everyone that followed along on this build and supported my endeavors to render something a little different in 1-87 scale. As I mentioned to Andy T earlier, I think I'll try a Resin Printed Fiat 666 for my next project. I just got two of these from a "Printer" in Poland and the detail looks fantastic so it might be a "shake and bake" OOB model.....stay tuned. :thumb2:

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
I have finally figured out how he does this detailed braille scale stuff. He cheats!!! He builds a 1/35 kit and then uses one of these ..
1693934044320.jpeg
You can clearly see it works for biscuits and all Rick has done is get the elf to stuff in his 1/35 model :tongue-out3::smiling5::smiling: