Rick's 1-87 Scale Jagdpanther Conversion Completed

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
I think I can safely say this is as done as it's going to get. A fun little conversion as well as a bit of a learning experience. Enjoy. ;) View attachment 490013View attachment 490014View attachment 490015View attachment 490016View attachment 490017View attachment 490018View attachment 490019

Rick my good man!!

That really is a most splendiferous finish. A really brilliant job. Great details. Nothing go complain about that at all!!

Junior happened to be walking past when I was looking at and let out a very mild expletive....in a complimentary way of course!

Truly excellent!!

ATB

Andrew

PS....just a shame it's in the wrong scale! ;) :smiling5:

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Rick my good man!!

That really is a most splendiferous finish. A really brilliant job. Great details. Nothing go complain about that at all!!

Junior happened to be walking past when I was looking at and let out a very mild expletive....in a complimentary way of course!

Truly excellent!!

ATB

Andrew

PS....just a shame it's in the wrong scale! ;) :smiling5:
Thanks Andrew and Junior......can't help the scale, when you are as heavily invested in 1-87th the way I am, you wouldn't even consider another scale. ;)

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Just caught up here Buddy and see you've finished this Kitty. Love the conversion and I bet it wasn't too easy either. Camo came out tops and this is exactly how they looked back then!!! JR told me so..........Now I gotta go find this 3D truck you have started. You guys here need to slow down and give me a chance to ketchup on everything...

Prost
Allen

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Sorry for being so "quick" on the draw Allen.....I did start it over a month ago! ;) Anyway, I'm pleased that you like it and I did use a "cheat sheet" to copy the camo. from. It was only a side view from the left so I did have to improvise for the other three sides!:thumb2: