Scottie WC56/57 (ST Build)

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Evening Scottie,
Crickey not many seats left....looks like a full house already :surprised:

A bit of bling and a few tweaks should see this looking fabulous. Off to a flying start I see......no doubt this will be awesome :smiling4:
Si, hope i won't dissapoint mate.
Moving along at your usual high standard Paul.

Andy.
Andy, kind of you to say mate thank you.
Will be watching the magic will be unfold, good luck.
Pete.
Pete, Thank you mate.
Nice one Paul.Not seen many of these made up.Admire you fellas that use P.E so well.Im a dimwit with the stuff.Watching with the rabble.
Rich
Rich, I have seen a few and i have a lot of work to do to match them. I struggle with some of the really tiny stuff and often don't use all the stuff on the sprue as it is no better than the kit stuff or I make my own and if I can do it anyone can mate. If your in with the rabble can you keep an eye on them, cheers.
Lovely Paul, usual skills sir!
Paul. Excellent start! I knew you would go over the top with PE and scratch. Pail you have came a long way in a short time since the old MM days. I’m sure Simon thought the same thing watching your magic get better with time. Sitting by Neil with a drool bucket.
Lee, I know this sounds old hat but if I have improved it is simply down to people like Simon, your good self and the other fine modellers on this site that have pushed me on to bigger and better things.

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Hey Buddy,

Bad Paul, bad Paul...If you start showing off again, I'm gonna tell Dad on you!!! Seriously Bro, this is going to be great and you are off to a super start already!!! Bling, Bling, Bling.....................More Bling.........

Prost
Allen

D

Deleted member 7237

Hi Paul I don't know when you were at Arborfeld but they had one of those in one of storage shed (1975) , do you ever see it on your stay ?.
Pete

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi Paul I don't know when you were at Arborfeld but they had one of those in one of storage shed (1975) , do you ever see it on your stay ?.
Pete
Pete, I went to Arborfield in 79 I'm just wondering if that vehicle is now in the REME Museum.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hey Buddy,

Bad Paul, bad Paul...If you start showing off again, I'm gonna tell Dad on you!!! Seriously Bro, this is going to be great and you are off to a super start already!!! Bling, Bling, Bling.....................More Bling.........

Prost
Allen
Hi Allen, despite being bad I hope you approve.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Haven't been to the new one yet so it could be, its on my to-do list.
Pete.
Pete
I keep saying I will go the last time I had a look at some of the vehicles they were sitting dusty in a hanger at Bordon.

D

Deleted member 7237

Hi Paul nice start, I do like your hinges always neat and tidy, is that brass rod or copper wire because it's very straight.
Pete.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi Paul nice start, I do like your hinges always neat and tidy, is that brass rod or copper wire because it's very straight.
Pete.
Hi Pete, Thanks mate, no it's just copper wire. If you want it straight just roll it under a steel rule on a flat surface.
Just beautiful. PaulE
Thanks Paul appreciated.
Very nice Paul
Lee cheers mate.
Hi Paul have you been on the new REME museum site because you can do a virtual tour.
Pete.
Pete, no I will have to have a look thanks.
Wonderful eye candy again Paul. Keep up the great work my friend
Steve, to kind mate