Show us yours...again

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Bit of a bomb site, not used for a while, got other things on my mind.

20220818_180649.jpg
The new painting room is ongoing, builder back of his hols so Monday knocking big hole in side of garage to fit a door

Mark1

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mark
Bit of a bomb site, not used for a while, got other things on my mind.

View attachment 461208
The new painting room is ongoing, builder back of his hols so Monday knocking big hole in side of garage to fit a door
Think you should get him knock a big hole in the wall at the end of your bench, that 1/200 you got will need to poke through it. Lol.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Now THAT'S what I'm talking about....LOADS of the stash for me to have a good butchers at :smiling3:
A LOT of very nice completed builds there also Ian, impressive stuff ;)
A very spacious room that is too... I'm most envious :smiling3:
As you can see the shelves with the stash are half empty.. Built some and sold a couple I will never get to build.
The rest of the built models are dotted about the house. (Boats and Aircraft are allowed in the living rooms :smiling4: tanks and the such not so much).
One of the benefits of having a big house! (and no kids!)
Such a cosy and useful setup, Ian. I super love the ceiling track lighting intended for the model cabinet.
Thanks. it was an all purpose solution. but makes to many shadows to use as work lighting.
Some nice builds on display, cant wait to get out my little corner of the living room now i have a spare room available,just soooooo much stuff in there to sort out first.
Be aware. You will outgrow any given space. its like shoes and jeans. Buy them bigger and comfy and you soon 'grow into them'
Do cats use ladders lol
One of my old cats did! Every time I was up a ladder to do something he would climb up after me and continue around my legs (or up them) then sit right where I needed to work.
Bugger could not figure out going down, so always had to carry him down.

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
A few year back one of the buggers followed me up a ladder into the loft, took a bag of treats to get him down, but he had to be carried down, typical moggie

therapy

SMF Supporter
First Name
Nick
I've sold a couple of my motorbikes recently and the space its freed up has allowed me to shuffle my workshop around a bit. Moving my bench grinder and tool boxes along the wall has given me some additional room in my spraying area. I'm no longer wedged into the corner quite so tightly.

20230721_142257.jpg

Its made quite a difference.

Nick

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Having moved a couple of times since I last post on this thread, I thought I could update my bench area... yes a mess, I need to find the want to tidy it! :rolling:

View attachment 487451View attachment 487452
Some nice display cases there Lee .The rest of the room looks neat, however keep up the standard of mess up on your bench. You've got far to much uncluttered room as we can see a lot of green ;)

Lee W

Rum before 10 makes you a pirate not an alcoholic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Some nice display cases there Lee .The rest of the room looks neat, however keep up the standard of mess up on your bench. You've got far to much uncluttered room as we can see a lot of green ;)
John, I did tidy it the other day then I decided to try and motivate my mojo... and there we it, that's as far as it got!
Swmbo puts me to shame with tidyness!
16908328233605103431755974822181.jpg

Little miss tidy OCD freak! (I can say that, she's not here :tears-of-joy:)

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Wow your good lady is very tidy Lee. Most impressive.
Well you've made an attempt at having at least an untidy bench so we can't really complain;):thumb2::nerd:

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
John, I did tidy it the other day then I decided to try and motivate my mojo... and there we it, that's as far as it got!
Swmbo puts me to shame with tidyness!
View attachment 487457

Little miss tidy OCD freak! (I can say that, she's not here :tears-of-joy:)
.... is that Smeaton`s Tower i spy on that spiral pad/calendar ?!:thinking:

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Not much changes for me apart from the new spray booth. I'm lucky to have a large room which I share with the missus. She has her sewing machines all set up at the opposite end.
Good light as the window faces north so no sunshine glare although the photo looks like there is.
P1070428.JPG

Ikea units keeps everything away and free from dust.
P1070429.JPG

My small stash, books and rarely used "junk" is in another room :rolling: