Show us yours...again

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Looks well organised Tony.....the rest is just WIP...

Neil Merryweather

SMF Supporter
First Name
Neil
this is mine
IMG_20200423_094611855_HDR.jpg

Pain(t) on the left, work from home in the middle (the bigger second screen has to go back when it's all over :sad:) main work on the right.
It's tidier than usual as I've just finished building the Scots Grey and gone on to painting him.
I need to get a couple of wingy things up,I think!

Steven000

WWII and nuts.
SMF Supporter
First Name
Steven
Great to see all the different workshops! :thumb2:

Here's mine :
Those shells were placed 'temporarily' on the desk but the're still there :smiling5:....
I'm also planning to build a large hanging cabinet above my 'light-box' to put in my finished models... One day :poop: ...
StevenDesk.jpg
Kind regards,
Steven

D

Deleted member 7181

Mine is still a complete bomb site!

QyJKYBq.jpg

My plans to re-jig / relocate have been put on hold until this flu panic is over but I'm itching for a desk that isn't almost 1 metre high, and some storage so I don't have to keep everything out on the bench!

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Nice cabinets Alan.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Here's my "mess" from left to right...I take no responsibility for the "three" hanging above my work bench other than to say they inspire me from time to time....P1011228.JPGP1011229.JPGP1011230.JPG

Neil Merryweather

SMF Supporter
First Name
Neil
I have that Gandalf poster :smiling3: Rolled up somewhere, but I used to have it on the door of my hobby room, somewhere around the end of the Third Age … well, it feels like that even though it must have been only 25 years ago or so :smiling3:
Well I had the original one in my various student bedsit rooms from about 1975 onwards:flushed:. It didn't survive so this is a newer print bought online a couple of years ago- I couldn't believe it was still available.
Don't you just LOVE the internet?
On the subject of LOTR, my family and I have been watching the full extended versions over the last few days(can't do 4 hours at a stretch,so we split them in half).
Still a fan:nerd:

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Same as always. I thought of moving operations to the annex (mom cave), but laid down till it passed. My camera is a battery hog, and shuts down if the batteries fall below 1.5vdc, so I save the batteries for the battery powered clocks & candles. I still have window envy though. PaulE
100_2213.JPG

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Hi all

There are some very impressive set ups there guys!! I am very jealous!

So this is my set up. An old up fold out table that chairs are slid into. A gift from my Nan when I first started sharing a flat with a friend in SW London 20+years ago. It also serves as my working from home table, which I did once a week even before the lock-down. These aren't recent pics so you may recognise some of the kits I've painted recently.

ATB

Andrew

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

WFH set up - my personal netbook. The work laptop is much more impressive!

32870039527_10c86848a6_b.jpg

Build and hairy stick painting set up.
- you can the dual purpose I have put the laptop stand too!

47777292231_020de4a288_b.jpg

AB session
- other leaf folded out. The AB hose goes out the window you can see.

49042923757_ee20f44296_b.jpg

Outdoor building in good weather - note the picnic blanket to catch any bits that try to escape! This was taken one sunny afternoon as I listened to either cricket or football.

33957767898_3e3b625301_b.jpg

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
No point in posting a picture of the kitchen table, especially as I've been kicked off so that my daughter can get her essay done.
Peter

Knowing you achieve what you achieve with your figures without a permanent set up, I am even more impressed with and not to mention a tad envious of your skills!!

ATB

Andrew

SimonT

Rest in Peace
Rest In Peace
First Name
Simon
My modelling is mainly done sitting on the floor in the lounge with my knees as the bench
The AB is sat on the upstairs stair landing - I sit on the steps to spray stuff

I have plans for a proper work area but it will take a long time to sort.......