• Total voters

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
OK then Gents,
Firstly i`d like to thank you all for commenting,and voting,obviously:thumb2:,
I`ve been blown away by just how many of you took the trouble to respond,so once again... THANK YOU !!:cool:
As it`s been over 12 hours since the last vote,i think we can call this on concluded .......
Hence.... The next build will be returning to the German forces of WW2.... THE STEYR KOMMANDEURWAGEN :thumb2:
I shall be opening up the Build Blog tomorrow evening with all the schpeel/pics and info along the way,would be great to have any of you looking in.....
.... until then,
Andy
P.S. A HUGE thanks to Alan for sorting the voting system out.... Top Drawer stuff Sir!!:cool:

The Smythe Meister

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Don't think Andy is in to A-10 aircraft ;)
I get the joke........(very good Alan:thumb2:),
HOWEVER, the A-10 is one of my fav aircraft of ALL TIME...... reason being.... When stationed at RAF St.Mawgan in the mid and late 80`s,i often got "up close and personal"with,and fell in love with,these superbly unique planes,when they had stop overs to refuel/rest at the Airfield`s V.A.S. (Visiting Aircraft Section).
Andy

The Smythe Meister

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
We have Warthogs here in Germany and they just mauled a bicycle rider outside of Nürnberg.......They're no joke!!!
We have a similar problem down these parts Allen,but we get over it by ramming them with our vehicles.......
..... after all,Warthogs are in short supply here,so we can`t hang around and hope they sort the Cyclist situation out for us!! ;)
Andy

The Smythe Meister

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Was told once Eberle translated to "angry pig" and was likely due to a family history of mercenary activity.:smiling:
Always good to hear a bit of family History Paul:thumb2:,
I looked into my past recently...... and it appears that my Surname,(Smith),actually means that........
..... my ancestors were "Smiths",(Blacksmiths,silversmiths,goldsmiths......) HA!! Who`d have thunk it eh?!!:dizzy:
:tears-of-joy::tears-of-joy::tears-of-joy:
Andy

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Was told that my family might have worked in a royal court, so its confirmed, load of brown noses lol

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Always good to hear a bit of family History Paul:thumb2:,
I looked into my past recently...... and it appears that my Surname,(Smith),actually means that........
..... my ancestors were "Smiths",(Blacksmiths,silversmiths,goldsmiths......) HA!! Who`d have thunk it eh?!!:dizzy:
:tears-of-joy::tears-of-joy::tears-of-joy:
Andy
That makes you a plastic smith by association then….

The Smythe Meister

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
I've voted for the Steyr. It will save you from tracks :hungry:
Jim
It most certainly will Jim:thumb2:,thank you for your kindness!!:tears-of-joy:
Actually,this will be my first ever attempt at a "Car".... i`m guessing it is classed as just a "Car"?!!....
... personally i wouldn`t class it as an "Armoured Car",if it is,then repeal my last,as i HAVE done those!!:rolling:
Andy

The Smythe Meister

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Andy,
I'm in mate, let the magic happen.
Well,Hello there Mr Dawg ;),great to see you:cool:
Dunno about "Magic" ..... That`s normally preceded by "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN,I GIVE YOU........."
My stuff is more "Base".... That should be preceded by "THOSE OF A MODELLING PONCHANT PLEASE LOOK AWAY"!!:nerd:
Andy