Some people just need a house to fall on them.

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Top work, Jim.
Really nice.

Stay warm and safe, fella!

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Terrific work Jim. Looks like your having a lot of fun.

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Jim great work
Thanks so much Paul, took outdoor pics first time ever, just to see.
I like what I saw and will experiment much more. Sub zero temps sent me scurrying back indoors though. :fearful:

Thanks for looking in...Jim

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Jim
Better and better. Love the outdoor photos. That's one cute little helper you have there on snow clearing duty.
Jim

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Jim
Better and better. Love the outdoor photos. That's one cute little helper you have there on snow clearing duty.
Jim
Thanks Jim, once collapsed roof and interior floors are slowly worked in the whole scenario will become much more
dramatic.

A slow go on this one as such a detailed dio deserves a real attempt at authenticity.
Having great fun with this one and being able to switch back and forth between scratching up a convincing
rendition of this shattered barn and wrecked PZ IV and building an awesome Tamiya version of an iconic American beast (Dragon Wagon) is the best of
both modelling worlds.

Oh... that's the youngest of my little Munchkins... temp at time of photo... -4f......Brrrrr! :cool:

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
UPDATE;

Getting tank settled in, some debris on top.
Working out in my mind how I want collapsed roof and floors to lay out and after much mental wrangling
and sleepless nights I've finally come to the conclusion that I haven't the foggiest idea :worried:

100_0525 (2).JPG100_0526 (3).JPG100_0527 (2).JPG100_0528 (3).JPG100_0529 (2).JPG100_0530 (3).JPG100_0532 (2).JPG100_0533 (3).JPG100_0535 (2).JPG100_0536 (2).JPG

D

Deleted member 7237

Hi Jim first of sorry been playing catch up on this one, your working your special kind of magic on this one, already looks the nuts to me, looking forward to seeing the final result.
Pete.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
so sorry in late on this one Jim,have been playing catch up with a lot of things, ;)
great work going on hear feel so sorry for that crew,only if angles where watching over wyuld anyone make it,
real liking it so much to keep the eyes busy well done so far,keep up the good work,:smiling:

D

Deleted member 5496

Excellent work. just love the little fellow.

Matter of innterest we produce all these things but they did in afact happen.

My wife in the WW11 lived in Morden (London near Wimbledon). Her Uncle & Aunt lived a few doors away.

Siren went in the night. All people retired to Anderson shelter in the garden. Lots of noise.

Uncle & Aunt cam out of shelter as the all clear siren blared away.

Their house had disappeared.

Laurie

Steven000

WWII and nuts.
SMF Supporter
First Name
Steven
That looks so realistic Jim, really nice modeling! :hugging-face: :thumb2:
Steven