"Soviet Steamroller" Series # 3 BT5

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
like this one as well Jim,very nicely done, ;)

do wish that i had dirt,and not some gray colored sandy soil,:rolleyes:

P

Polux

Nice one!

The colour and the weathering looks very well. The drybrush effect give a nice touch to the model ;)

Polux

D

dougie

Really nice build, it looks realistic and has a nice level of shading to it. I'm not sure but it looks like there could be a touch more weathering on the wheels, maybe dust or a couple of scratches

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
Nice one!
The colour and the weathering looks very well. The drybrush effect give a nice touch to the model ;)

Polux
Thanks Polux

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
like this one as well Jim,very nicely done, ;)
do wish that i had dirt,and not some gray colored sandy soil,:rolleyes:
Thanks Monica, actually this "soil' is a bit sandy, strained out most debris and just wet it down a bit with a sprayer- generic base- something better to use than just the kitchen table..........Jim

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
Great work,i like it
Thanks Ratomir, kinda rushed this one out a bit, apparently it shows:oops:..............................Jim:sad:

First Name
barry
Nice Jim like weathering also shading on figs wish i had room for larger scale models ,cant get a lot of shading in 1 72 (probably something to do with my age) :sad: .

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
Nice Jim like weathering also shading on figs wish i had room for larger scale models ,cant get a lot of shading in 1 72 (probably something to do with my age) :sad: .
I am always amazed at how great your stuff looks for such a small scale, have to keep reminding my self it's 1/72 and besides, you're only as old as you feel. Right now I feel about 90:oops:.......Jim

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
You're gettin' real good at this armour stuff Jim! You did miss a trick though. You didn't drill out the end of the gun barrel.

First Name
barry
\ said:
I am always amazed at how great your stuff looks for such a small scale, have to keep reminding my self it's 1/72 and besides, you're only as old as you feel. Right now I feel about 90:oops:.......Jim
Thanks for complement Jim :smiling3: yea I feel about the same age ,one health problem after another this year but only minor things

thats the joy of getting old i supose.

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
cracking little dio top stuff
Thanks John, not a dio really, just a little generic "soft" base for displaying stuff. Thought it would add a nice touch to when putting stuff out, better than the kitchen table cloth. wouldn't want folks to think I'm just popping tanks on a grassy or muddy board and expecting them to think it's a diorama;).................Jim:smiling3:

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Awesome job Jim. The figures are very well done, the tank is A1 (as usual from you), and the scene is just right. The soil looks perfect to me.

Snowman

We come in peace, so shoot to kill!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin
Great weathered look all round!! Nice stuff again!:cool:

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
Awesome job Jim. The figures are very well done, the tank is A1 (as usual from you), and the scene is just right. The soil looks perfect to me.
Thanks for your kind words Joe, glad you like the figures {not really my forte} I've really challenged my self with current dio in the works, 8 figures plus a least a few "casualties" but will take my time with them. pics coming soon;)......................Jim:smiling3: