Taisho Samurai 2

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
I can't imagine how long this took to complete. They array of colours is amazing (most of my builds have a bout 3 or 4 colours on the outside) Great job.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
grand job Peter, :smiling3:

real love the colors,great work on his pants with the gold over lay, :D

I did one of these guys as well,so I know what you mean,

must ask what did you ,use for the panels on his hat,chest, ?

as they look real good,

S

Shipsrigger

thanks for all the comments, took a while to do but one of my favourite subjects

have 3 more on the go, the minimart standing figure120mm, pegaso kneeling samurai 90mm and pegaso mounted samurai 90mm which is more demanding than this one, have to keep leaving it and then going back

Monica long admired your work, I cheated a bit as I could not get the desired effect I was after, so made my own waterslide transfers

very pleased with the result

Peter

First Name
barry
Lovely paintwork and great model would like one of these myself but could not do that paintwork, .like the bonzi tree .

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
\ said:
thanks for all the comments, took a while to do but one of my favourite subjects
have 3 more on the go, the minimart standing figure120mm, pegaso kneeling samurai 90mm and pegaso mounted samurai 90mm which is more demanding than this one, have to keep leaving it and then going back

Monica long admired your work, I cheated a bit as I could not get the desired effect I was after, so made my own waterslide transfers

very pleased with the result

Peter
wow that's a lot of fiddly ones at once,I will look so forward to seeing them, ;)

I,have looked at the same ones a few time,but just have not got them let, :D

that is so very nice of you to say Peter and much appreciated,:oops: :smiling3:

I'm much the same if it all gets a little much ,leave itt be for a bit them return,

I'm have a fiddly not fun time with a part on captian jack h,so left him be,

just cannot get the right color i like,,so do understand what you mean,

that i real wish i know how to do,made my own waterslide transfers,I could use a few at times my self,lol, :D :rolleyes:

my eyes they hurt so much at times, ;)

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
I wouldn't have a clue where to start one one of these Peter and I`d screw it up.......THAT IS AN ABSOLUTELY CRACKING JOB........BIG 10/10 from me.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Very, very nice, awesome paintwork! Kudos on having the skill and patience to achieve a top looking figure.

Si:smiling3:

S

steve scan

Wonderful Peter, did a samurai myself years ago and so I can appreciate just how involved painting this was.

S

Shipsrigger

thanks again for all the good feedback on this one, was not sure about the Bonsai tree addition until I added it

but finishes off the scene

Monica, waterslide really easy to do you can pick the paper off Ebay and download a suitable picture

I adjust the size in word and just print them out, fix and cover with decal fix make sure you get the clear stuff and not the white background material

I also use these for the logos on headstocks for my cigar box guitars

Peter

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
I do real wish it was just that simple Peter,for me to try and import and resize ,my head will explode lol, :D

not good with things on the PC,wish ,I could,be great for making signs and so no,:rolleyes: