Tamiya 1/16 German Machine Gunner

• Thread starter Deleted member 6559
  • Start date

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Hi Richard,
No it's not a glitch. Peter left after a discussion about unclear 'Thread titles', it seems that topic has now been deleted from the forum, it's all very dark and sad.

I really loved Peter's work, will miss him :disappointed:
Why? His titles are pretty clear.

Cheers,
Richard

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
He took exception to a particularly immoderate piece of moderation. This was aimed particularly at the ex military modelling forum members that joined the forum about three years ago. Peter obviously took it as a personal attack and left the forum as a result Richard.

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Hi Richard,
No it's not a glitch. Peter left after a discussion about unclear 'Thread titles', it seems that topic has now been deleted from the forum, it's all very dark and sad.

I really loved Peter's work, will miss him :disappointed:
He will be missed indeed.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
A real shame. I enjoyed his work and he was always supportive of mine. I posted a light hearted, jokey comment on the thread in question just before it was deleted, hoping to lighten the tone. The thread was getting unpleasant and so it was right to delete it. This forum doesn't need any nastiness, especially as we're all stressed, worried and even a bit frightened of this b****y virus. I hope he reconsiders.
Lets stick to modelling, friendly banter and mutual support. That way we'll come out the other end.
Jim

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
What ever it was I'm another one to feel sorry. A great friend and brilliant painter.

I 've been away for 4 days with a eye problem , now sorted ! to find this.

In the words of politicians
"I demand a fully inquiry , to leave no stone unturned "

Answers by post card to Race Towers, c /o
Here.

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
There are still rumblings here. Let's not let this thread go the same way.

Yes, it's a shame, but what is done is done. For the sake of peace and harmony, let's move on - PLEASE!

Mikhail Gorbachev
Absolutely comrade Gorbachev.....Rollin rollin rollin keep them doggies movin....move em out head em out cut em out...rawhide....rollin rollin rollin

Deng Xiow Peng