Tamiya 1/48 Komatsu Bulldozer - The end is Nigh

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
This looks superb, like that a lot Steve.

Si:smiling3:

P

Polux

That's a magnificent model :eek:

The paintwork is sublime...the rust effects are very well done, and the colour of the tracks is just perfect!!

I really like it ;)

L

Laurie

Very nicely rusted Steve. Very nice model.

Particularly like the caterpillar tracks they really are very authentic.

Just to help Steve best to put the name of the model in the title otherwise it may be bypassed.

Laurie

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Great build Steve. Very nice weathering effects, it looks worn and derelict, so job done :smiling3:

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
do like it Steve,great little build,like the weathering and .the rust effects are very well done,

real like the tracks as well, ;)

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Another tractor/dozer?, is this becoming a trend? Yours looks fantastic! I have a 1/25 scale Cat D8 {HUGE!} But must finish current build, have been a bit apprehensive about building it though :eek: very busy outdoors in spring, though things do slow down a bit come summer except for the lawns and will have some major logging going on this year but dozer will be my next project, hope it looks as good as yours. I always admire the smaller scale builds and one would think the larger scale models would be easier but having looked it over a few times it seems very daunting indeed. I'm a subtle weathering guy so maybe that's what scares me about it, do want it to look worn and torn and well mucked up so we'll see I guess :oops: Once again Excellent build Steve ;)

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
Craking Job Steve........ You've captured the rust and neglected effect "Right on the Money" with that. I like it a lot.