Tamiya jagd tiger

First Name
barry
P S ,Scott have you finished Dora yet just been on to compleated builds but cant find it!.

N

noble

Hi baz she is completed, just haven't gotten round to doing decent pics. As soon as I do and it will be soon I will post them for the world to critique or criticise.

Scott

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
great work on the zim zimmer and the camo looks quality look forward to seeing more of this build

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
That`s looking superb. I think the camo is really hitting it.

N

noble

Thanks guys, it was worth cutting out all those stencils then.

Scott

First Name
Robert
Love the camo, did you use panzer putty to get the sharp angles of the pattern or good ol Tamiya tape or similar

Regards

Robert

N

noble

Household masking tape cut into small stencils and applied to the hull which was base coated with revell aqua blue grey. It was then given a top coat of Vallejo dark yellow.

Scott

First Name
Robert
\ said:
Household masking tape cut into small stencils and applied to the hull which was base coated with revell aqua blue grey. It was then given a top coat of Vallejo dark yellow.
Scott
Well all I can reply is bloomin good camo and you pulled it off superbly ( really authentic looking )

D

dubster72

Not easy to do that camo pattern, especially over the zimmerit. It's looking very good Scott

N

noble

Cheers Patrick must admit I am liking the way this one is going.

scott

T

tommy1drop

That's a great looking camo scheme Scott, it's coming along a treat mate;)

N

noble

Thanks Tommy, I have to say the Bradley build and this one iam loving every minute of it feels like I got my mojo back.

Scott