Tamiya M5A1 US Light tank

P

Polux

Looking very nice!! Love this little tank, it's interesting.

Nice start, good luck mate!

Polux

C

CDW

This is the one i used for one of my Korean dioramas, it's a great little kit to build, not too much trimming and sanding to get things to fit.

some nice detail on it to enhance in painting too.

Nice start mark, will have me old eye on this as you go along.

B

backonthecase

I love these wee beastie light tanks. I've got the M3 version by Academy, but always been on the look out for this one! Will be watching with interest

Stuart

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
the good thing about tam kits they are so easy to build and very quick especially these older kits

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
I think you will find that all the Tamiya army kits are called miniature series. That particular one is a small tank. I have the Honey parked next to a Challenger.....which dwarfs it!

It looks like you got it nailed together quickly enough. I will look forward to seeing the finished build.

Ian M

S

Saber

Cheers Ian will be doing the first coat next then onto some chipping mud and detailing not sure what it is I like about tanks they remind me of Daleks :smiling3:

Sent from my GT-S5670 using Tapatalk 2

P

Polux

This model is looking very nice. Well done so far.

Cheers. Polux

M

mobear

LIKE IT?nah!!! i love it,tis an awesome diorama i could look at it all day,very good use of materials scrounged i say,well worth 5*s from me

mobear

S

Saber

Thank you mobear I made the base a bit small but next time I will make a bigger one with more going on. Adding figures and some landscaping is a lot more fun. :smiling3:

Sent from my GT-S5670 using Tapatalk 2