Tamiya M5A1 US Light tank

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
A cracking little diorama Mark well put together and good use of materials i like it alot 5 stars from me

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
superb dio buddy real action packed stuff big 5 from me

S

Saber

Cheers Guys very kind glad you liked it I put a utube video of all my models made last year if you want to have a look.

boodlewoodles scale models 2012 - YouTube

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
That's a cracking dio Mark, and the grape stalk tip is great, definately a keeper.

5 well earned stars mate.

Tony.

P

Polux

Love this little action dio Mark!

Very, very nice! 5 stars from me too.

Cheers. Polux

S

Saber

thanks very much chaps glad you liked it. I am really getting interested in tanks now I can feel a major obsession coming on here. Just watched the 1st part of the new bbc documentry on the filthy 5th catch it on iplayer brilliant stuff and very interesting. Now the question is what tank to build next I fancy something big and scary any suggestions apart from the mother inlaw?

C

CDW

Nice little dio Mark, nice and busy ... goes together great doesn't it

Now you've build this you'll have the basis for bulding all the little M series tanks and you'll be able to through them together even quicker (if thats possible:smiling3:)

My recommendation for a nice big tank is the Academy ROK K9 self propelled howitzer, it has loads of detail and comes with a few figures so a dio is an option, i did this a fair few months back if you want to see what it looks like.

S

Saber

Well as it was so cheap I decided to go for the old Tamiya Panzer Kampfwagen 2 with 5 little figures should be good for another diorama session.

First Name
Aaron
\ said:
Well as it was so cheap I decided to go for the old Tamiya Panzer Kampfwagen 2 with 5 little figures should be good for another diorama session.
I know the kit you speak of, I dont know why it is so cheap. Only things i can think of is maybe its the wrong dimensions or has weak detail. Maybe it has a bigger hull to accomodate tamiyas old motors.

It seems to build into a sweet kit and it looks like a panzer 2 to me.

I say go for it. Have fun and post us lots of pics =)

S

Saber

will do have been looking at utube vids on making trees or might do a building scene this time should be fun :smiling3:

Sent from my GT-S5670 using Tapatalk 2