View attachment 110469

View attachment 110470

View attachment 110471

View attachment 110472

View attachment 110473

View attachment 110474

View attachment 110475

View attachment 110476

A nice little build only problem was with the decals, even following advice from Dougie! to use Very Hot water still managed to damage one of the door decals :mad:.

Was going to leave it as a Clean car but after a lot of thought I decided to go for the Rallied look hope you like the result. ;) ;).

View attachment 110468

003.JPG

007.JPG

011.JPG

014.JPG

021.JPG

006.JPG

005.JPG

007.JPG

009.JPG

D

dougie

It looks like a great wee build, I hope my info didn't make it worse :eek: did you get some success? They look better than some of my older ones Came out though :oops:

I like the weathering as well, seems nicely done.

good job over all and personally I like the rallied look better on this than the clean look.

J

jono

\ said:
It looks like a great wee build, I hope my info didn't make it worse :eek: did you get some success? They look better than some of my older ones Came out though :oops:
I like the weathering as well, seems nicely done.

good job over all and personally I like the rallied look better on this than the clean look.
Thanks Dougie, no your info did not make it worse, in fact without your help it would have been a disaster on the door decals :smiling3: .

Did not want to be to heavy with the weathering as checking photos of the real car from below the window line it is completely cover in muck LOL.

John.

J

jono

\ said:
Great work John it really looks better with the muck on it
Thanks Ian, Did not want to go to mad with the weathering :smiling3: :smiling3:.

Cheers John.

D

dubster72

Very nice John! I like it both as a clean one & after the addition of road muck!

J

jono

\ said:
Very nice John! I like it both as a clean one & after the addition of road muck!
Cheers Patrick, thanks for the comment.. This must be a Dirty Forum, as so far everyone likes it Mucky LOL ;) ;) :smiling3: .

John.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
who dosent lov a mini well done, ;)

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Oh wow, that is excellent Jono. Nice work all round there, from the body paint work to the weathering. I especially like the chrome on the light surrounds and bumpers.

J

jono

\ said:
Oh wow, that is excellent Jono. Nice work all round there, from the body paint work to the weathering. I especially like the chrome on the light surrounds and bumpers.
Thanks Joe, the Bumpers, Head & Spotlights came Chromed. The chrome for tail lights & front indicators were hand painted :smiling3: :smiling3:

Cheers John.

D

dougie

I have heard from the guys here that there is a microscale decal repair or fixer that can help with old decals. I have never tried it and am interested in it myself. Having just bought a coupe of older models I may invest in some. I forgot about suggesting that as well mate as I haven't used it. Sorry

J

jono

\ said:
I have heard from the guys here that there is a microscale decal repair or fixer that can help with old decals. I have never tried it and am interested in it myself. Having just bought a coupe of older models I may invest in some. I forgot about suggesting that as well mate as I haven't used it. Sorry
Thanks for the info Doug, let me know if you do use it as some of the models ive bought on ebay are old ones.

No need to be sorry mate ;) .

Cheers John.