Thanks for having me.

First Name
David
Hi all.
My name is Dave and I’m an alcoh, oh, wrong forum.
My name is Dave and I’m a Train Driver and looking to get back into building models as retirement is a mere few months away.
I have several kits already, some from many years ago, but things have changed a lot since then.
Starting off with some 1:35 scale figures to see how I get on.
Thanks for reading this, if you still are that is.

Dave.

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Hi all.
My name is Dave and I’m an alcoh, oh, wrong forum.
My name is Dave and I’m a Train Driver and looking to get back into building models as retirement is a mere few months away.
I have several kits already, some from many years ago, but things have changed a lot since then.
Starting off with some 1:35 scale figures to see how I get on.
Thanks for reading this, if you still are that is.

Dave.
.... and it's a warm welcome from me too Dave.....
.... I look forward to seeing you around the parish...
... Judging from your intro there you're going to fit right in!! :thumb2:

Scratchbuilder

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Welcome Dave to Madam Jellyrolls house of pain....
Yes, you are on the correct forum, here you will experience all the pain you desire, from wanting to know all those little things you missed in the past, what to play with and when.... When you are chained to your bench and wanting, nay! begging to know how to apply Zimmerit to the places you cannot reach, Madam Jellyrolls will be here to show you how to apply and how to scrape the lines across the part....
On a completely boring note, you are most welcome and any questions you have, you will soon get all the competent advice you seek, unlike other forums where if you ask a logical question you are always referred to goggle.... There I used a pronoun, whatever that is.