Thanks for having me.

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Well, in your case “these“ is a pronoun apparently….see here if you are still awake….. I’m from Wiltshire, now residing in Somerset, so grammar is certainly not my strongpoint.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Well, in your case “these“ is a pronoun apparently….see here if you are still awake….. I’m from Wiltshire, now residing in Somerset, so grammar is certainly not my strongpoint.
WELL Tim my brain is all in a whirl after that blog think i'll stick to good old norfolk speak lol
chrisb

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Hi Dave and welcome to the loony bin! looking forward to seeing how you get on with the figure painting. Don't be shy, I for one would like to follow your progress, so be sure and start a thread and and allow us folks to see your progress. ;)

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Well Dave as you can see we are all nuttier than a bar of Cadbury's fruit and nut. Hope we have not sent you packing.

@boatman In the old days, They, Them, Those, These, where used to address collectively or to 'identify' an unknown. As in when the wife says "put those things back on the shelf". Or when your statement describes persons unknown and or unidentified. "They walked up the road to the others and started arguing with those on the corner."

Nowadays they are more known for describing people who dont know there are only two Genders and cant decide which they are.

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Pronoun shmonoun! There ay many folks on 'ere wot talks proper like I does so we 'as ter do the best we con. If we cor foller wot you'm wentin' on abaht, we'll ask. Innit?

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Well Dave as you can see we are all nuttier than a bar of Cadbury's fruit and nut. Hope we have not sent you packing.

@boatman In the old days, They, Them, Those, These, where used to address collectively or to 'identify' an unknown. As in when the wife says "put those things back on the shelf". Or when your statement describes persons unknown and or unidentified. "They walked up the road to the others and started arguing with those on the corner."

Nowadays they are more known for describing people who dont know there are only two Genders and cant decide which they are.
HI Ian well thanks for your exsplanation on these pronouns ? an now my brain is more in a wirl than ever lol never did get a good edukation as there i was in a big class but i managded through all these yrs so i so i have used these pronouns without even realising it lol
chrisb

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Pronoun shmonoun! There ay many folks on 'ere wot talks proper like I does so we 'as ter do the best we con. If we cor foller wot you'm wentin' on abaht, we'll ask. Innit?
AN is that ment to be a bit of broad Norfolk Gern(oh arr keep on a troshin)