Attachments

• 20201212_201949.jpg
    20201212_201949.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 48

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Another great unique build Monica. Looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica

Steve Brodie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Moni, who is your favourite doctor ?, think mine is David Tennant just slightly ahead of Peter Capaldi , both played him brilliantly but differently. Havent warmed to Jodie Whittaker yet, seems very fidgety (?)

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
Moni, who is your favourite doctor ?, think mine is David Tennant just slightly ahead of Peter Capaldi , both played him brilliantly but differently. Havent warmed to Jodie Whittaker yet, seems very fidgety (?)
Hi,Steve,I grow up watching the 4th Tom Baker,so ,so far its Tom Baker,David Tennant ,I do real like as well,and of course Peter Capaldi as well I do like the Scott's.
I,m liking ,Jodie Whittaker as well,think she is doing a fine job as playing the Doctor,I do also like a lot of the other things that they have done as well,like With
David Tennant has done so meany other shows as well,which are very enjoyable

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI Moni my fav docs are as said daivd tennet an the main one for me is william hartnell the first doc an hope you are well an i see you doin another dio ?
chris

stillp

SMF Supporter
First Name
Pete
My favourite was Patrick Troughton. Hartnell was a bit too serious for me, Troughton introduced a bit more humour.
Pete

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Hi Moni,
I'm in, no preference for the Doctors but certainly not Tom Baker as we stood with our girls for hrs to have him sign his book .Just as we got to the door at end of the queue he left !

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
HI Moni my fav docs are as said daivd tennet an the main one for me is william hartnell the first doc an hope you are well an i see you doin another dio ?
chris
hi,Chris,I must say that i have never real watched the 1st one,bad me ,I should one day ,not fairing so bad ta for asking,teeth not playing up ,just the other
of being.knackered all the time lol ,so that why takes me for ever doing things,doctor,s well i shell not say what I think,hope your both.,doing fine and snowball :smiling4:
My favourite was Patrick Troughton. Hartnell was a bit too serious for me, Troughton introduced a bit more humour.
Pete
did not mind theses two either,I think sometimes they forget it was meant to be for kids,with the stories for grow ups,
Hi Moni,
I'm in, no preference for the Doctors but certainly not Tom Baker as we stood with our girls for hrs to have him sign his book .Just as we got to the door at end of the queue he left !
oh no thats so bad and real disappointing, how bad for you all,not fair,:disappointed2:
Great idea Monica.
glad that you do like my isea Peter glad to see you hear,:smiling:

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
well some more done,for the lay out,as i said update to day,not sure which santa I will use,or have it as the tail of two Santa,s ??
all done on 3D,printer,so theses layer lines will bug the ,,,you know what out of me,,,:rolling::rolling:
not sure what I,m using for the snow let,,,maybe floor,
did the gardening and lowns so need a wee nap.after that hope to get more done soon,

Attachments

• 20201218_202608.jpg
    20201218_202608.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 20201218_202625.jpg
    20201218_202625.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 18

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Hi Monica.........that is coming on very nicely, I'll stay tuned to see how the next episode turns out. Rick H. ;)

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI AGAIN Moni have you seen the new darlek as its got more blue leds in its an its looks fantastic an could you fit big pics moni please ? as i cant see your dio properly
chris

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
Hi Monica.........that is coming on very nicely, I'll stay tuned to see how the next episode turns out. Rick H. ;)
so glad that your liking it ,hope to get some more done tomorrow,:smiling:
HI AGAIN Moni have you seen the new darlek as its got more blue leds in its an its looks fantastic an could you fit big pics moni please ? as i cant see your dio properly
chris
hi,Chris no ,but can just image how it would look,so cool.I bet,
its a real shame we don,t get the Christmas special000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
oops tabby cat sat on the keys again,I do miss them but get the new years day ,looks good this years one ,darleks are back wand also captain Jack.maybe he gets her out of gail, :rolling: :smiling4:
and so sorry I always forget to do for you will do next update,

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
so glad that your liking it ,hope to get some more done tomorrow,:smiling:

hi,Chris no ,but can just image how it would look,so cool.I bet,
its a real shame we don,t get the Christmas special000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
oops tabby cat sat on the keys again,I do miss them but get the new years day ,looks good this years one ,darleks are back wand also captain Jack.maybe he gets her out of gail, :rolling: :smiling4:
and so sorry I always forget to do for you will do next update,
yea im lookin forward to the new yrs day DR WHO will programe the humax or i may put it on my dvd recorder an put it on disk today as just got the xmas tv times
chris

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Hi Mon
best Doctor for me was probably Tennant. However, he got lucky with great storylines and some of the best companions. My daughter was of an age to really enjoy it when he was in place as well. Capaldi irritated the hell out of me so I stopped watching while he was on. John Hurt was great in the one off special. Jody Whittaker is doing OK, but the stories are a bit variable in quality. The Rosa Parks episode was just fantastic though. I think Hartnall thought it was real...apparently he used to have arguments with the directors about which control did what in the tardis.....
Dont get me started on Daleks though. The oldest version is pure icon from appearance to voice. I hated the fat Elvis daleks from a couple of years ago, and the newest ones look like Xmas decorations.....

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Hi Mon
best Doctor for me was probably Tennant. However, he got lucky with great storylines and some of the best companions. My daughter was of an age to really enjoy it when he was in place as well. Capaldi irritated the hell out of me so I stopped watching while he was on. John Hurt was great in the one off special. Jody Whittaker is doing OK, but the stories are a bit variable in quality. The Rosa Parks episode was just fantastic though. I think Hartnall thought it was real...apparently he used to have arguments with the directors about which control did what in the tardis.....
Dont get me started on Daleks though. The oldest version is pure icon from appearance to voice. I hated the fat Elvis daleks from a couple of years ago, and the newest ones look like Xmas decorations.....
WELL Tim sorry to have to disaggree with you on the new darleks but me an jen think with these more blue lights in they look more sinister an like any mackine creature they are always tryin to improve themselves but i do see your point an Jody Whittaker as the Dr is ok but we find some of the story lines are very complactaied an hard to understand but that just our opinin others may think different
chris

Last edited:

dave

SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Looking good Moni.
for me always Tom Baker, followed by David Tennant, although Jodie Whittaker is growing on me.

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
yea im lookin forward to the new yrs day DR WHO will programe the humax or i may put it on my dvd recorder an put it on disk today as just got the xmas tv times
chris
Hi Chris,I,m as wel looking so forward to it,and then it also means the end of 2020 whick was just bullocks lol,and also xmas I find a sad time with no family hear,
but forget that,,thats a great idea,to do,I need to find some way to record,out of the foxtell box,is what we have,they must be away aroound it,as i have so much
in it ,we have just gotten Brittv over hear a pay thing but have not looked into it ,as im not so good with the tech stuff, i dont have a smart telly as well,
but hope this is a good one as captain Jack is back as well,but do miss Christmas nice ones,

Hi Mon
Hi,Tim he is in my top four of Favorites ,he did get lucky and still had Moffet about to wright,oh real i like Peter Capaldi ,but i do like scotts and my pap was one lol,but poor Jody has lost
the real good wrights for the show which is a huge shame,as well.I did not see so much of Hartwell i should go back and look at them ,I will one day,
I.m in to minds with them,I do like the older ones like the ironsides and rusty.,but they are always upgrading so they do change ever few seasons like the cybermen as well

WELL Tim sorry to have to disaggree with you on the new darleks but me an jen think with these more blue lights in they look more sinister an like any mackine creature they are always tryin to improve themselves but i do see your point an Jody Whittaker as the Dr is ok but we find some of the story lines are very complactaied an hard to understand but that just our opinin others may think different
chris

Looking good Moni.
for me always Tom Baker, followed by David Tennant, although Jodie Whittaker is growing on me.
Hi,Dave,he is the one i whatch as I was growing up in the late 60,s lol,oops they go,s my age ,I found David Tennant vey likeable as well,but Chris
was not so bad when you watch him a few times,I do like Peter Capaldi ,as well the frist few eps,where so good with theses three and we should see them more
liking Jodie Whittaker,alot,and think she is doing a great job of playing the doctor,look who she has to live upto,some great doctors just need good wrights
need moffit back again,for her,and i did hear or read that they said her agents won,t her to leave the show,no not so soon,

I know I have missed a couple of things that i should go back to like the war doctor and the likes,but save for next as the muggy keeps hoping in the way and bites me if i
don,t pat her and she has long teeth,belive me, :rolling: