Trumpeter 1/35 M1A1 Abrams

A

Aurora

hello all. it is not complately finished but it finished for me :smiling3: most probably i wont touch it for a while. because i am going to another country for long term mission. 6-12 months. it is not certain yet but most probably i will be there before xmass.

kit is one of the early molds of trumpeter and has some fitting issues. item no : 00332. it has mine roller but i decided to do it as OIF. paint is AK-122 OIF & OEF paint. antenna's are RB production. decals are Archer Dry Transfer production. from my point of view, in terms of reality and quality dry transfers are better than water slide decals. easy to apply, no shievering, very low thickness. in near future Eureka XXl production towing cables will be added to model.

DSC_0754_zpsxtyope3p.jpg

DSC_0758_zpssjdb7lmu.jpg

DSC_0759_zpszfenubx2.jpg

DSC_0760_zpsqozgzxq5.jpg

DSC_0762_zpsgvprpeco.jpg

DSC_0764_zpsbnsbc3cz.jpg

DSC_0766_zpspfynjg6c.jpg

DSC_0767_zpsqvqycftp.jpg

have fun!!!

L

Laurie

Very nice model Safak. Nice clean and look forward to seeing it again after you have added the bits and pieces.

Hope you mission goes well and you have a happy Christmas. :smiling3:

Laurie

A

Aurora

\ said:
Nicely built and painted kit. :smiling3:
thank you Ralph!

\ said:
Very nice model Safak. Nice clean and look forward to seeing it again after you have added the bits and pieces.
Hope you mission goes well and you have a happy Christmas. :smiling3:

Laurie
thank you Laurie!

you know english is not my native language, this case i cant write evrything i want :smiling3: sometimes i use wrong words or understand in wrong way. :D this is the reason i am not so active in this forum. sorry for this from everyone. in a turkish modeling forum we started SIG buildings and i am working on a Ariete MBT model for that. actually i started working on it yesterday :smiling3: i will try to upload photos to this forum also. i hope i will have enough time to finish the model before leaving Turkey :D

by the way i saw your post about your son but couldn't write at that time. congratulations for him!

cheers!

L

Laurie

\ said:
ou know english is not my native language, this case i cant write evrything i want :smiling3: sometimes i use wrong words or understand in wrong way. :D this is the reason i am not so active in this forum. sorry for this from everyone. in a turkish modeling forum we started SIG buildings and i am working on a Ariete MBT model for that. actually i started working on it yesterday :smiling3: i will try to upload photos to this forum also. i hope i will have enough time to finish the model before leaving Turkey :D
by the way i saw your post about your son but couldn't write at that time. congratulations for him!
You just write away Safak. I can understand it and there is not a problem. I cannot speak a word of

your language but I understand your English. I am sure that we would all like to hear more from you.

Thank you very much for the note about my son. Very kind of you.

Laurie :smiling3:

Snowman

We come in peace, so shoot to kill!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin
Sweet, very subtle!!:cool:

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica