Trumpeter 1/35 Waffenträger 88mm PAK 43

N

noble

Keep it coming graham iam lovin it, by the way I have to ask what colour did you use for the red brown camouflage?

scott

F

Fenlander

\ said:
Keep it coming graham iam lovin it, by the way I have to ask what colour did you use for the red brown camouflage?
scott
Cheers Scott, the camo was Mig Ammo A.MIG-015 RAL 8017 Schokbraun from their Smart Set German Standard Colors 1944-45. The Yellow was from the same set and the third colour you get is the camo green.

N

noble

the red brown is lighter than tamiyas own colour, it is a nice tone.

scott

F

Fenlander

Starting to take shape. Never intended going overboard with the building and I am leaving the back black as this is an 'against the wall' display. Window and door to do oh, and the lamp post.

image_62.jpe

F

Fenlander

Everest have been round and fitted the door and window. Ralph wanted the street lamp to be equipped with an LED which has been done but in the quest for realism, there is no electric so you can't tell......... (it's not really got an LED in it) ;)

So, here we have 17, Arsenalstrabe Berlin 1945

image_63.jpe

First Name
Robert
Excuse me but...... bloody hell Graham that is just stunning stuff. ( sorry mods for using strong language)

You have really turned this around into something just wonderful to see.

The whole thing is just so good I'm so envious

Great skill

Kind regards

Robert

D

Deleted member 4539

Excellent weathering on the building,it has brought it alive. :smiling3:

What! no LED?.However I will have the last laugh,throughout Berlin from 1927 to 1945 all street lamp posts were painted in a green colour resembling Field Grey. ;)

F

Fenlander

\ said:
What! no LED?.However I will have the last laugh,throughout Berlin from 1927 to 1945 all street lamp posts were painted in a green colour resembling Field Grey. ;)
I know they were Ralph..... I just did this to annoy you ;) . (Bugger, got to re spray it now.........) :D

First Name
Robert
\ said:
Thanks for the tip Ralph ( I have a lamppost which will go in my dio " out of time out of gas" ( however there was not electricity powering them ( was it gas?? ) this will be with my scratch build too

Sorry for jumping on this Graham with the thread and all

F

Fenlander

\ said:
Thanks for the tip Ralph ( I have a lamppost which will go in my dio " out of time out of gas" ( however there was not electricity powering them ( was it gas?? ) this will be with my scratch build too
No worries Robert it's all about the modelling not territory. I love it when someone picks up something from a thread.

D

Deleted member 4539

\ said:
Hi Robert.

I was joking about the colour of street lamps;)

F

Fenlander

\ said:
Hi Robert.
I was joking about the colour of street lamps;)
But they were green. I checked up on you Ralph :rolleyes:nand there is a stunning YouTube video of Berlin at the end of the war and in the first scene is a bloody green street lamp lol:oops:

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
Looks superb love the figures and that base and building look cracking