Trumpeter Graf Spee start 2016

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Battleshipbob. this will be your new user name if you carry on at this rate!
You are doing a good job Building those buggers is indeed a study the instructions taking note of which bit is what colour. The occasions I have built a war canoe I paint ALL the deck surfaces and mask them off if need be.
You got this!

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Battleshipbob. this will be your new user name if you carry on at this rate!
You are doing a good job Building those buggers is indeed a study the instructions taking note of which bit is what colour. The occasions I have built a war canoe I paint ALL the deck surfaces and mask them off if need be.
You got this!
Ian i could have two names!! One for the mighty StuG and other for floaty things lol!!

Many thanks for the comments, slowly ironing misstakes out but as you say hard to keep track of whats what when it comes to colours!!

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Very much appreciated Paul, Jim

He had a good night, thankfully Julie just spoke to him, nurse kindly used his mobile, that both upset and cheered her up!

Bow wave ok, impressed with the masking putty!

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
WELL Bob m8ty can we have some more pics please when you can an by gum you have done well on painting all them port holes black an very nicely done toooooooo very well done boyo you are up to my exspecktaions again very well done an i thought i had a lot of port holes in my tiger wow
ATB chris

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Followed Dave's advice, unplugged phone, locked cats out, performed yoga, phoned the Pope ( no answer) and did a 10 mile run ok thats a porkie;)

Then had my first go at fitting a 3 piece wooden deck:flushed::worried::upside:. Here' s the result
20220103_142058.jpg
20220103_142115.jpg20220103_142123.jpg

Not the best quality, only set i could find and delivered from Aussie. The rear deck is not a great fit but no doubt me!!

The larger decks went on very well and i think looks good and brings the ship to life, well thats what i think!

Many thanks to Dave for his hard earned help and advice, cheers Dave.

Will be posting a q soon lol

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Bob m8ty now look at that what a great job you have done on it first class id say an you keep sayin you aernt a good moddeler well you have certainly proved you are an im impressed with that wooden deck brillant job i cant praise this enough considering about 6 months or so you had never build one WOW you the the MAN
chris :cool::nerd:

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Bob m8ty now look at that what a great job you have done on it first class id say an you keep sayin you aernt a good moddeler well you have certainly proved you are an im impressed with that wooden deck brillant job i cant praise this enough considering about 6 months or so you had never build one WOW you the the MAN
chris :cool::nerd:
Very kind Chris non rubber chq on way!!
Still a hell of a lot to learn, without Dave's help it would still be stuck to my fingers lol.

Better than Tashkent but way to go lol