Weltkrieg 11 deutsche Werkstatt

0ne48thtel

Here is the latest update in this build.

The outside of the barn is close to being complete with only a few planks to add. I am leaving the rear of the barn open but covering with a sheet of clear plastic so the interior can be seen. I still have the doors to add but they won't take to long.

DSCF5184.JPG

DSCF5185.JPG

DSCF5186.JPG

DSCF5187.JPG

DSCF5188.JPG

DSCF5189.JPG

DSCF5190.JPG

DSCF5191.JPG

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
great work Terry,this is looking so good,your done a real good job of it so far,I do real like it, :D

First Name
Stuart
You have put a lot of work into this and it's paid off,it looks really good and is very well made.

great job so far Terry

0ne48thtel

So now starts the fun of  detailing inside the barn. I want to get a good idea of how the first floor is going to look before I finish the interior painting. I can then complete that floor before I do he ground level. Everything on the first floor is scratch built using Balsa wood and DAS clay. As always all comments are welcome.

DSCF5588.JPG

DSCF5590.JPG

DSCF5591.JPG

DSCF5592.JPG

DSCF5594.JPG

DSCF5595.JPG

DSCF5597.JPG

DSCF5598.JPG

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
real nice work Terry,the bunk's and box's look good,and so meany as well, :D

good job on the doors as well,liking the whole look of the barn, :D

0ne48thtel

Thanks Monica I wanted the bunks to look as if they have been cobbled together from old crates and boxes. I hope I will have succeeded when they are finished.

T

tommy1drop

This really is coming together, great work on the building and bunk beds, really do like the addition of the lights, well thought out, looking forward to the next update Terry ;)

0ne48thtel

Thanks for all the kind comments and words of encouragement folks. This is turning in to a mammoth build with plenty more detail and plastic to go on with.

0ne48thtel

So today has been spent constructing the rail for the barn winch. It is only dry fitted for now as I still need to paint the outer skin and internal walls. I had a play around the other night to see what the lights would look like with the detailing added on the upper floor and I have to say I am pretty leased with the result.

DSCF5599.JPG

DSCF5600.JPG

DSCF5601.JPG

DSCF5602.JPG

DSCF5603.JPG

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
very nice progress,Tommy the LED,s,look good,all coming together very nicely. :D

0ne48thtel

Todays update has taken a few days to get done The walls are now painted on both levels. The access ladders between floors is installed as is the generator room for the lighting. Also added is a rail around the top floor. The next stage will be to really start the detailing of both floors starting with the sticking down of the boxes etc on the top floor.

I am having to formulate a bit of a build plan now as of late I have felt like I have been floundering with this whole build. It started about two thirds of the way through the famo build so I put it to one side and started the barn. Now the main work is done apart from painting the outside and adding the roof tiles  it is time to start bashing the plastic again.

DSCF5617.JPG

DSCF5610.JPG

DSCF5608.JPG

DSCF5607.JPG

DSCF5606.JPG

DSCF5605.JPG

DSCF5604.JPG

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
this this progressing great ,Terry,liking what your doing with it,well done with the stair well, :D

First Name
Stuart

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
real looks great,Terry,such a good job so far,

looking forward to seeing more, :D