Weltkrieg 11 deutsche Werkstatt

0ne48thtel

Thanks Moni and Stuart glad you are liking it so far. There will be plenty more to come now that the painting is done.

N

noble

That looks the business terry, you have put a lot of work into this mate well done.

D

dubster72

I've been watching this since the beginning with amazement Terry. The sheer amount of work & detail you're putting into this almost defies belief. 

I can't wait to see more.

0ne48thtel

Thank you all for your encouraging words and I am glad you are all enjoying watching as much as I am building although I have had my moments where I wanted to jack it in.

Tonight I have stuck the bunks in place and scratch built a table to which I have added a bit more detail.

DSCF5630.JPG

DSCF5629.JPG

DSCF5628.JPG

DSCF5625.JPG

DSCF5624.JPG

DSCF5623.JPG

DSCF5622.JPG

Dustbin

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Thats making me hungry Terry, just needs an old pot-belly stove to make it really cosy 9_9 . I've always fancied using miniature lighting but have shied away thinking I'll end up electrocuting myself :$ . This is turning out to be stunning in more ways than one, absolutely stunning.

Paul

B

Builder

Awesome build Terry those bunks the table the bottles just awesome work mate. Are the bottles scratch built? If so could you please tell me how you make them?

0ne48thtel

Thank you gents glad you like it.

Bob the bottles are not scratch built as I don't think I could get them so well formed.

Snowman

We come in peace, so shoot to kill!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin
Fanstastic!! B|

I really dig the little details! :x

First Name
Stuart
Thank you all for your encouraging words and I am glad you are all enjoying watching as much as I am building although I have had my moments where I wanted to jack it in.

Tonight I have stuck the bunks in place and scratch built a table to which I have added a bit more detail.

View attachment 261336

View attachment 261335

View attachment 261334

View attachment 261333

View attachment 261332

View attachment 261331

View attachment 261330

This is a really good edition to the room and it looks amazing 

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
do real like,what your done,and in a build,i find it fun to do that type of thing as well,

and real  like the added detail, :D

0ne48thtel

This evening I made a start on sticking some figures together and formulated a figure plan. I am going to have two sat in the door way chatting and watching the goings on below. At the back of the barn I am coing to have an NCO balling out one or two of the crew men for being drunk. Across the way there will be some figures watching on.

DSCF5654.JPG

DSCF5653.JPG

DSCF5652.JPG

DSCF5651.JPG

DSCF5650.JPG

DSCF5649.JPG

DSCF5648.JPG

DSCF5647.JPG

DSCF5646.JPG

DSCF5644.JPG

DSCF5642.JPG

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
very nice touch adding the figures  do like the idea, :D

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
I think they will add some life to the area, :D

B

Builder

I like the plan Terry mate, very nicely done, and overall very much like what an actual out field barracks would be setup like.