What Manufacturer to Buy ?

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
Accessories you say? Check out a shop called Hannants. Remember to leave your wallet at the door when you do though! :smiling3:

First Name
Gary
Thats something I'm very interested in as I get back into it. Upgrades and accessories are part of the fun. Money, hah, I'll just sell another kidney

Dave Ward

Still Trying New Things
SMF Supporter
First Name
David

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
Do they stock in the UK ?
Sure, if you order within the next four weeks or so :cool:

Quick question on paints. i guess I can check colours from the box and then refer to the shop. Does anyone do a general paint kit/collection of the more common paints or is it just buy as you need ?
I would advise you to buy paints as you need them. You could check what the manufacturer recommends (which may or may not be a brand you can get in your local shop) or do more research into the colours of the real thing and buy your own interpretations of those.

First Name
Gary
I think I'll buy a very basic set Jakko and supplement as you say with specific colours. I'm certainly keen to do my own variations on a theme rather than always stick to the expected colours. Nothing outrageous but some subtle creativity. I like the spray option as well so will look at some air brushes when I get really going. I'll brush initially though

Last edited:

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI YEA Al is right hannants have thounds of kits as I go into their shop now an again when im near there an an all the kits in there are in rows on shelfs nearly to the roof brilliant but as has been said leave your wallet in the car as I was nearly cleaned out last time I was there its like a kit wonderland
chris