Status
Not open for further replies.

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Wow, some top stuff here,

Just about got my Panzer IV70(A) finished, having languished untouched for a while. Made it quite muddy, as if during the winter of 44-45.

Great work Graeme, BTW, for us old folks, whose kit is it? Tristar, cyberhobby or Dragon's???

That 88 is looking fantastic Dan! Nice and mucked up and love the winter camo too!!!

On the news front, The Mojo has returned!!! I finally got my first retirement done and it is retroactive from July. Just gotta finish up my German retirement next. Things are looking up and I have been playing at the table once again. My last evilbay wins are being used to celebrate,

IMG_2569.JPG

Now what are Hetzer late tracks going to do without a Hetzer to put them on? Nuthin', so ya gotta build a Hetzer for them,

IMG_2572.JPG

The Airfix re-box of the Academy kit. I have to admit this kit is a dream to assemble and the fit is almost perfect along with minimum cleanup too. An OOB build with a couple of quick fixes here and there out the stash for it. Happy to be back on track and I hope I can catch up with all the fine stuff going on the forum......

Prost
Allen

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Thanks Tim, Great to have the Mojo back!!! Hope you Johnny are doing well too.....Winter that is....Still gotta go to work in the morn though. 0530 does come early.....................

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Oh....he's back....I hope you can get this one to the "paint" stage Sir! ;) Love the Hetzer, one of my favs. Will follow along and see how it's done in Deutchland! :thumb2:
Rick H.

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Bit more progress on the big Viking.
5F2DC46B-FC8F-46EB-B888-10B2ED01D2A1.jpeg
I am now thoroughly bored with painting worn leather armour LOL….
Undershirt, leather under helmet thing, and smock are now done. Right arm is kept at the back of the picture because I think the sculptor forgot to do it….basically it’s a tube with a hand! Underpainted the WWF belt, so working that up is next.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Nice practice figs. Mark......the shading and highlighting really make them come alive. :thumb2: Rick H.

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Bit more progress on the big Viking.
View attachment 432646
I am now thoroughly bored with painting worn leather armour LOL….
Undershirt, leather under helmet thing, and smock are now done. Right arm is kept at the back of the picture because I think the sculptor forgot to do it….basically it’s a tube with a hand! Underpainted the WWF belt, so working that up is next.
Can only imagine that leather armour took some time as it turned out beautifully. Well done.

Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.