What's on the bench 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Working on a Miniart Type59, just starting on colouring in….
That's looking great Si :smiling3:
You can certainly see the benefits of your pre shading mate... Top stuff ;)
Loving it.... Nice to see you back posting your builds again... It seems like a long time!
Andy

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
I played one of these three tunes VERY LOUD on weekend mornings to wake up the kids: 'Gotta Get Up' by Nilsson, 'Surfing with the Alien' Satriani, or my fave, 'Celestial Soda Pop' by Lynch.

Mark1

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mark
Thanks chaps, :thumb2: had another try with the chipping fluid,didn't go as I wanted but tbh your not gonna see to much time it's got the lid on.

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
Quick tip: the rod-like thing next to the fire extinguisher, is a spare barrel for the machine gun on the roof, so it would be more likely to be gun metal or parkerised (dull grey) than olive drab :smiling3: The thick part at the top of it is a protective canvas cover, so its colour is fine.

RonGlass

SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Sdkfz 251/20 UHU resurrected from the ashes hopefully. I lost heart early in this build and started to make this chassis a different version APC. A while later I was able to get the Blast Models update sets. So back to Uhu ! Will post more pics in it's in-progress-thread soon....

Attachments

• 20220315_001137.jpg
    20220315_001137.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 20220315_000953.jpg
    20220315_000953.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 10

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Agree with Steve, very nice indeed Jack .Might sound stupid , do those sides actually move ?

Jack L

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jack
Very nice Jack. Very nice indeed
Thank you Steve
I like it! very unusual piece of equipment....keep it coming Jack.:thumb2: Rick H.
Thanks Rick…yeah ther unusual nature attracted me! I think only three were ever made.
Agree with Steve, very nice indeed Jack .Might sound stupid , do those sides actually move ?
Thanks John. No not stupid, a more skilled modeller than myself could easily get them moving, but they are just box joints (currently propped up on paint bottles or held up with blue tack). I can’t decide whether I want them up or down!
Boootiful Jack, love the camo scheme. :thumb2:

Cheers,
Richard
Thanks Richard. Fictional for this vehicle, but I just had a hankering to paint it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.