Which Tank You Prefer for a Completed Thread?

What kind of tank you wanna see with a completed detailed blog/report?

• panzer 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • panzer 3

• panzer 2

• panzer 1

• Td Ferdinand

• Td E100 jagdpanzer

• Vk 4502 hinten

• Tiger II (old repainted)

• Brummbar

• Total voters
First Name
Michaël
\ said:
You should take one of those subjects and post a complet and detailed thread....,not? :smiling3:
Well that's a nice idea and i love this forum with this poll post questions :smiling3:

If you don't mind i post the rest later on my free time.

Greetz

Razzie/Michaël

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
I have gone for the vk thing as i am not a armour person and i havn't got a clue what it looks like:confused: :D

P

Polux

\ said:
Well that's a nice idea and i love this forum with this poll post questions :smiling3:
If you don't mind i post the rest later on my free time.

Greetz

Razzie/Michaël
Nice idea Michael. :smiling3:

PS: Anyway I edited your title.....I thought this one is more correct ;)

First Name
Michaël
Last hour to vote what kind of tank i gonna post from the collection of germany!

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
you know I would real like to see all,but over a few days or a wk,so I can take it all in,as they all look great,

and I do like the looks of all, :D

how is that to get on someones good side,:rolleyes: :smiling3: ;)

D

Dave1973

I agree with monica!

Why are you choosing one! We have glimpsed the tanks, and they look brilliant, so dont be tight, get a thread up for each one!!

First Name
Robert
I have not really ventured into the armour sector much as I still trying to get to grips with getting over my stroke and making a slow return to modelling. I do have a fewkits in my stash and one or two started. Now the what tank to build thread. Tank destroyer is a nice idea but the tank destroyers best camo is somewhere it can't be shot at easily. I recently watched a good documentary on the Hetzer 38t, Wehrmacht Assaukt guns and this tank was good as a destroyer but suffered if out flanked. The brummbar tank is a nice tank like its cousin the sturmtiger as infantry support vehicles but I feel that again a good dio with lots of camo around would be the ticket. This is all of course my own thoughts on the subject and is open to critism

From what I've read the assault tanks and tank killers of the Wehrmacht were best deployed in areas of consealment maybe getting off two or three rounds in numbers before being discovered and retreating before similar or larger calibre guns coming to bare on them ( USSR mainly and latterly UK and the allies

Straying from the discussion a bit sorry but I would like to see the brummbar in action pose

Regards

Robert

First Name
Michaël
Well Robert,nice to read this.

I put most of my models back into the box(becos of children no space!)

When i open it this morning,i saw a awfully tank inside.

So the side-skirts are back on my workbench :smiling3: (yes its the brummbar)

I also by the camo book of AK interactive "German colors 1945"

Like those camo's on WHAT IF 1946.....

But what's the best i show here the completed finish tanks or Step by step building tanks??