1:16 AMT Chevy nomad (1955)

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Cheers rob appreciate your help will look into getting my hands on cretex paint do you thin it or straight from bottle regards John oh! And more pics when time permits :smiling3:

R

Rob1

\ said:
Cheers rob appreciate your help will look into getting my hands on cretex paint do you thin it or straight from bottle regards John oh! And more pics when time permits :smiling3:
straight from the bottle john put smdesigns into google they seem to be the main or only supplier here in the uk that is where I get it, but I warn you the array and types of colours they do is mind blowing!

Cheers

Rob.

R

Rob1

When the Nomad is finished........... the next build has just arrived and even though I knew I had purchased a 1:12 I was still surprised by............... well let's call it 'presence' .... it is big :eek: as you can tell I have just opened the box but straight away you can feel the quality it is awesome :smiling3: and already decided it will not be that boring blue on the box :P

Rob.

OH and that is a fifty pence not a 20 LOL

View attachment 81437

View attachment 81438

IMG_1073.JPG

IMG_1074.JPG

D

Deleted member 3568

Looking good love the colour of the car and the motor

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
That looks rather good. Love the colour as well.

I had a look at the website. Sure are a load of great colours.

Ian M

PS- The best thing to use for size comparison is a common sized pot of paint. I'm sure that most of the European or US members don't know how big a 50p coin is.

Humbrol paint tins are rather well known as they are the same size as a lot of other paints..

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
I too love the colour, nice work, look forward to the final product

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi Rob

The Chevy looks to be a great model build. The paint finish is great and I love the pristine engine. Great work, I look forward to seeing this beautiful car being finished.

All the best

P