1/18 scale Bölkow Bo-102 Helitrainer scratchbuild model

N

Nick_Karatzides

CHAPTER XIII - Aknowledgments

I would like to express my special thanks to:

• All fellow scale modelers, who have expressed their ideas through this forum and suggested solutions to technical issues encountered during this WIP.
  • Mr. George Papadimitriou, owner of Hobby Gallery hobby shop and exclusive distributor for LifeColor & AK Interactive products in Greece, for his kind support and providing all the goodies I asked for - from A to Z.
  • My sweetheart wife, who actively participated in the project as an indispensable assistant, offering me relaxing neck massage while working on my bench.

IMAGE_0206_zpsrilqfckw.jpg

IMAGE_0207_zpshrhegw0a.jpg

Finally, for those who are interested to check more info & pics, feel free to have a look on our Anyuta 3D printed scale models products catalog. Wife as website operator & sales cordinator is always ready to answer customer questions regarding 3D printed scale model kit & diorama accessories products. Thank you all for following this thread and I hope you enjoyed reading this article. I’ll meet you soon, on my next WIP - possibly a 3D printed.one.

Regards,

Nick

IMAGE_0208_zpstrludvv2.jpg

IMAGE_0209_zps201cbh8o.jpg

Last edited:
T

tommy1drop

Hi Nick lovely build and finish, you have un-believable scratch building skills, and it`s a pleasure seeing your work.

Tom

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
You are a very talented modeller Nick and thank you for taking us through some of your techniques. This model is a master class in scratch building.

Excellent sir!

Paul

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Another great build Nick. Nicely displayed on that interesting base too, nicely done.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
yet another great build thread.

I always enjoy reading them. What a great result as well.

Ian M