1:25 Revell Porsche Carrera RS 3.0

J

jono

Have jumped straight in to Completed section due to some Senior moments where I forgot to take any pics of the build :rolleyes: :rolleyes:.. The kit went together without any problems, although when I first opened the box I thought OMG! this does not look good LOL..... but I think it turned out well & hope you like the colour change :smiling3: :smiling3:.....

001.JPG

002.JPG

004.JPG

003.JPG

006.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

D

Deleted member 4203

Looks great, I really like the metallic green colour :smiling3:

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
That is a cracking job Jon. The green is a superb colour. Superbly finished....... I like it a lot.

First Name
Robert
Love the Porsche and what a colour, nice metallic green. Really like the engine detail too

Great build

Robert

J

jono

Thanks for your comments guys on the build... & the colour seems a big hit from you.

The paint is Tamiya metallic green in a spray can, I used it some time ago on a 1/12 Harley Davidson "Fat Bob" motorcycle I build & posted on here.... :smiling3: :smiling3:.

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Definitely a head turner on the high street. Well done mate she looks great.

First Name
Marc
I normally hate green. But this metallic green is da domb, well done mate.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Like it John, unusual colour too, nice one.

First Name
Marc
I can see though what you mean about the accuracy of the kit itself. It's not the most accurate representation of a 911 from revel is it

J

jono

\ said:
I can see though what you mean about the accuracy of the kit itself. It's not the most accurate representation of a 911 from revel is it
I took it out of my stash opened the box & put it back several times before I worked up the courage to start it as it looked that bad in the box LOL..

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Nice job John, I think the green you've chosen looks better than the box scheme.