1:25 Revell Porsche Carrera RS 3.0

J

John Huggins

Sweet build there John, maybe we should put these two together, lol

P1080056.JPG

John.

D

dougie

Great work, looks like a nice kit and a different colour from the usual. Nice one mate

J

jono

\ said:
Great work, looks like a nice kit and a different colour from the usual. Nice one mate
Thanks Dougie, sadly that might be my last build as health going downhill & now a real struggle to do any work with the models... :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:.

John.

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
Nice porsche nice color as well i like.

And i am going to have to get one

D

dougie

\ said:
Thanks Dougie, sadly that might be my last build as health going downhill & now a real struggle to do any work with the models... :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:.
John.
That is bloody crap news. I hate hearing things like this on here, everyone is so easy going and enjoys the hobby and it gets take from them without a choice in the matter.

I hope you can soldier on a bit longer.

J

jono

\ said:
That is bloody crap news. I hate hearing things like this on here, everyone is so easy going and enjoys the hobby and it gets take from them without a choice in the matter.
I hope you can soldier on a bit longer.
Thanks Dougie, it is a nice thought very doubtful had to 999 ambulance twice since last Thursday with breathing issues... so its not looking good for the model making.. :sad: :sad: :sad: .

John.