28mm North Star dwarf personalities

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
It's my go to reference for anytime I do figs. and need a brush up on the "Marlow Method" :thumb2:

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
'ere...
"The Marlow Method" has been quoted so many times on this site,(deservedly so,as it is excellent:smiling3: ),that I'm thinking Tim should start claiming Royalty fees !! ;)

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
'ere...
"The Marlow Method" has been quoted so many times on this site,(deservedly so,as it is excellent:smiling3: ),that I'm thinking Tim should start claiming Royalty fees !! ;)
On the other hand, Tim is seriously starting to think about changing his name Andy…….give me a break lads, I never invented any of this, just stuck it together from sources many and various…..

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Perhaps not........but you were thoughtful enough to put up a "tutorial" on the things you took years to learn and perfect and to share with those of us who are inexperienced in such "dark art" as to give us the confidence to try and better ourselves and we appreciate that and just want you to know........so there! :tongue-out3: :tongue-out2: :tongue-out:

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Perhaps not........but you were thoughtful enough to put up a "tutorial" on the things you took years to learn and perfect and to share with those of us who are inexperienced in such "dark art" as to give us the confidence to try and better ourselves and we appreciate that and just want you to know........so there! :tongue-out3: :tongue-out2: :tongue-out:
I’ll take that exactly in the spirit intended Rick. Very kind of you!

Gavalaar1980

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin
Thanks Gavin, very kind comments.
There is a thread on here where I painted some of those 20mm Germans Gavin, doing an SBS as I went along. It’s in the Simon T tribute group build if you want to look them out. It can be found here….
Just had a look at these and yeah, excellent 20mm German figures Tim, another flawless project. The canteens you've painted are very similar to how I've painted my current on going sniper team project...
My praise is always genuine. I can tell by comments whether someone is genuinely impressed by something or not; and as you can see everyone is quite rightly amazed by these magnificent fantasy figures. Full marks here! 10/10