Allen's 1/72 Hasegawa Mitsubishi Ki67 'Peggy' Bomber

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Wow, thanks guys!!!

Welcome back Allen and some nice progress. Interesting pose with those mini men, is it a salute of do they all have heartburn :hungry:
Appreciate that Mick!!! The Minis are from a 1969 Monogram Do-17 kit. I think they are checking their comms in the pit. I say, as this is an Imperial Japanese Navy project, they are looking to the left and giving an Admiral Yo'mamamoto salute. Could be some heartburn too, though...

Good to see you dude.
Good to be back Paul. The past weeks have been kinda like being in the Twilight Zone. Lotsa ketchup to do too...

Well haven't you been a busy boy!

Great to have you back and see some most excellent progress.
Thanks my friend!!! It appears you have been a whole lot busier than I have Andy!!! Too much Red Bull???...

... Or pilots from the 30's Flash Gordon space ships?!! :nerd:
Nah Mr. Smiff, just really old figs I had from the beginning of time. They do look like it though...

They do look similar Andy....You have really "jumped" on Peggy, Allen and she's looking pretty good so far. Cant wait for the Meatballs, they always bring these crates to life! Moggle on Bro! :thumb2:
Thanks Buddy!!! I just don't know how I can get a gloss coat on her to add them. Maybe I'll just dab some gloss on the areas where they go and see how it works. If not, they will silver for sure...

Prost
Allen