Battle in the city (Nam) start construct.

C

Carrie

Thanan the deatil in the building is outstanding, i will be watching this buid in anticipation well done and keep up the good work.

scott

T

thanan

Hi bros and friends, Thank you Scott for yours comment. I has add some composition to the building for this new update such as doors, windows, floors, roofs. The rest of this diorama about to make rubbles, paint, and increase one of M113 Apc to the scene. I am unskillfully to the composition of building so if any comments or suggestions for me to edit them please let me know. Yours comments and suggest very helpful to me. Thank you.

Thanan.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Looks to me like you have full controll over things!

Looking forwards to seing it after painting.

Ian M

T

thanan

Thank you yours reply Ian and coming soon with the complete work.

Thanan.

F

Fenlander

Looks amazing to me. You certainly have great skill with this type of modelling Thanan, looks very good.

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
I agree,it looks like you've got this under control. Great looking building.

Cheers

Steve

T

thanan

Hi Fenlander, Steve. I fell very glad to yours reply about my work. Thank so much.

Thanan.:clap2:

F

Fenlander

So they have! Have you re-organised them on your hosting site? if you move them into folders or similar, the links will no longer work.

T

thanan

Sorry about the pictures. I try another new and soon update together with the latest work soon. Thank you.

T

thanan

Hi bros and friends, I has step out from this preview for long time and some pics had delete by the original photo hosting web. Here with my revise of pics that had gone from the latest preview and a little update one of the household furniture that is electric roof fan. For the next update I am now making all household furniture that can add to the building such as display cabinet, table, chair, table fan, wall picture, separate room and etc. that can push it on. Some of this furniture I make it a little rough because it much come to the damage due to the destroy from bullets and bomb. Also with this electric roof fan it much be a little damage and hang down from the roof. I can show you my next update soon and please follow my next preview. Thank you to all comments and suggestions.

new pics revise and new update.

I design to make this specific sandbag bunker like the reference picture at front of the building too.

making roof fan.

sculpt fan base from art clay.

Stick a lid cover to the top and rear of the fan.

cut out fan propellers. I use sheet of aluminum.

T

treyzx10r

wow that is truly amazing work ,please keep the pics coming enjoy watching the progress

G

Gomer Pyle

Wow! You got some truly amazing skills there, mate! I wouldn't be surprised to see Weave you own scale bamboo chairs or conical straw hats.

What scale are you building in BTW ? Because if you are in 1:48 I remember Heller having a lot of french cars in that scale, like the Renault CV4. Unfortunately there isn't much civilian stuff available in 1:35.

/Daniel

T

thanan

Thank you Trey & Daniel for reply.

Usually I build in 1/35 scale and if it in 1/48 or 1/72 scale that problem with my eyesights. See you soon and have a nice day friends.