Box Diorama with a Soviet Self-Propelled Gun SU-122

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
AN NO am i or stupid either better a live coward than a dead hero lol
AN NICE STUG John but a bit of a weird shape though an yes never seen so many spreuse are you sure this isnt two kits lol
Hi Chris, see I'm up early this morning ! Your sensible in not asking Matron such questions .
Certainly enough sprues to make two kits .

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Looks a great kit John. Typical Miniart high parts count. Looks as if each stage of the instructions could be split into more manageable sections.
Yes Jim certainty is a large part count, some smaller parts could have quite easily been moulded as one . At least the instructions aren't written by a x Dragon employee,( I hope )

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Hi John

nice to see somebody elsy going for it with a boxed dio. I'll be interested to see the lighting you use.

Peter
Hi Peter, I enjoyed the first one I did so much decided to have another go . Lighting will come from
https://www.smallscalelights.co.uk › ...
Small Scale Lights.

I've used them before and can recommend the company for great service and price.

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Afternoon Mr Race,
Looking forward to seeing your latest dio and a Miniart kit too….quite an undertaking!!
Always wanted the Miniart SU-122 interior kit but couldn’t find it at a good price.

I built that engine a while ago Here on the forum, and chucked it in a t34……forgot I’d built it :upside:
Hi Si, glad to have you on board. Just spent some time looking at the link, thank you for it .
Interested in the wiring you did , this engine is slightly different from the T34. Only some minor changes to the power plant connections so hopefully I will be able to add some cabling .
Yes agree quite a exercise, Mini Art certainly know how to make some very small parts and thin too !!!!