Brian's 1/100 HMS Victory

Mark1

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mark
Doesn't look like you fault, the grey piece on the front of the ship looks a completely different shape to the instructions. But of styrene sheet and a file should sort that out , the rest is looking great though.

Bri62

SMF Supporter
First Name
Brian
Tried to work with it but my modelling skills are not up to it most bits of the bow don't fit, not just a little when you can make it fit but a long way off and wishing I'd gone for the wooden kit.......shelved for the foreseeable future :smiling3:

Bri62

SMF Supporter
First Name
Brian
Looking at that all the bow fretwork doesn't reach where its supposed to It's just a bad fitting model and had problems from the very start........won't be buying Heller again :smiling3:

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
Looking at that all the bow fretwork doesn't reach where its supposed to It's just a bad fitting model and had problems from the very start........won't be buying Heller again :smiling3:
If it helps here's mine that I started with said piece in position SAM_0085.JPG
And from the other side
SAM_0080_edit_21501584323801.jpg

Bri62

SMF Supporter
First Name
Brian
Thanks Peter but mine for some reason has gotten all distorted and fits nothing like yours and its not just them most of the bow stuff doesn't fit right. Its packed away now till I get some motivation :smiling3: