Caen area 11th August 1944

C

CDW

I think the only thing in the carrier that I didn't like when painted up was the cable on the front, I changed it for some braided wire.

Be nice to see what you do with it.

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Cheers graham I appreciate it

I've been thinking about that and I'm thinking of looping it and leaving it off the carrier to put somewhere else in the dio View attachment 75002

It will look tidier when I actually do it though :smiling3:
image.jpg

C

CDW

I tried that sort of look, I think it's meant to represent a steel cable, which would be wound looser.

Maybe popping it somewhere else would be the better option.

One thing I did find was when you've got it in position, dribble superglue on it and let it soak in, when you paint it the fluffy bits aren't as noticeable and it looks less rope-like.

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
I tried that sort of look, I think it's meant to represent a steel cable, which would be wound looser.Maybe popping it somewhere else would be the better option.

One thing I did find was when you've got it in position, dribble superglue on it and let it soak in, when you paint it the fluffy bits aren't as noticeable and it looks less rope-like.
That would make more sense Colin , I do have a steel cable from me chieftain build it is straight so I'll put it in some boiling water to soften it and bend it into shape :smiling3:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Very nice UC Alan, great paintwork and detailing. Top work fella, I like it.

Si:smiling3:

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Cheers polux mate just got the base to do now so by the evening it should be done :smiling3:

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
UC and that wall are brilliant.

Ian M