"COMPLETED" Custom E-Type Jag.

First Name
Mike
What a superb finish, John (on both of them actually). I don't know much about car models; which kit is the E-Type?

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
i like that, like it a lot, in fact its giving me ideas lol

C

CDW

OK... So you trashed a perfectly good jag.... .but.... You've redeemed yourself nicely with the double pictures.

Nice one mate, merry Xmas to you too

:smiling: :smiling: :smiling: :smiling:

T

tecdes

By coincidence drove behind a white one yesterday. They are with out doubt one of the best sports jobs about. One of the best things to come out of the sixties beautiful round wings such as smooth looking thing. It seems to float above the ground. Nothing to touch it at the time & even now it looks as good as any of the new types. Eat your heart out Ferrari.

John you have not spoilt that original that is a very nice model. Classy like the real thing. What person does not admire that job as it goes past. Great fun racing the car with my BSA Shooting Star. Beaten on the straight but no match on the roundabout. A friend on the Island used to have one, a white one, jealous, but then it was a family or an E Type. Guess who won. Pauline of course.

What is next John. A Shooting Star ?

Laurie

J

John Huggins

\ said:
i like that, like it a lot, in fact its giving me ideas lol
Thanks Paul for ur kind comment, iff ur thinking of it GO FOR IT , lol

John

T

Thunderbird

Great finish John the E-types look great together. What impresses me the most is the fact that you built two of those crappy kits in a row and ended up with two great cars.

J

John Huggins

\ said:
By coincidence drove behind a white one yesterday. They are with out doubt one of the best sports jobs about. One of the best things to come out of the sixties beautiful round wings such as smooth looking thing. It seems to float above the ground. Nothing to touch it at the time & even now it looks as good as any of the new types. Eat your heart out Ferrari.John you have not spoilt that original that is a very nice model. Classy like the real thing. What person does not admire that job as it goes past. Great fun racing the car with my BSA Shooting Star. Beaten on the straight but no match on the roundabout. A friend on the Island used to have one, a white one, jealous, but then it was a family or an E Type. Guess who won. Pauline of course.

What is next John. A Shooting Star ?,

Laurie
Hi Laurie, Thanks for ur kind comments, as for the Shooting Star never heard of it, is this what you mean.

View attachment 75150

View attachment 75151

John

ShootingStar-sm1.jpg

Mach5_Mark1sm.jpg

J

John Huggins

\ said:
Great finish John the E-types look great together. What impresses me the most is the fact that you built two of those crappy kits in a row and ended up with two great cars.
Thanks for ur kind post Daniel, i know what you mean about the kit's the trouble with making a custom car is you are always changing ur mind half way through, you got to work to a plan & stick to it.

John

First Name
Gregg
Just simply Marvellous, absolutely nothing to fault and really love the colour!

Gregg

J

John Huggins

Silly me must have missed the BSA bit, love the bike bet you miss it.

I had the 750 bonny.

John

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Fantastic looking E type pick up (theres a sentence i never thought i'd hear!!) top bashing John. The paint job is really excellent , merry xmas to you and yours too , cheers tony