Do it justice

B

Bunkerbarge

Well this one seems to be so well received I though we should put it in the caption thread and do it justice.

How about:

Look we'll see the ambassador then go down town for a beer. I won't tell Annette and you don't tell Cheri

View attachment 14738

RichAndTony.jpg

B

Bunkerbarge

Or maybe:

"Richard for God's sake will you get that idiot Prescott off that photographer!"

N

Nigel.D

Or "I cant believe where hes got his hand" !!!!!!!!!!!!

wonwinglo

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
Tony to Richard- 'Do me a favour Bunk get rid of this boring lot, and we can go and float our boats down Richmond park'

B

Bunkerbarge

That's a bit more like it, lets do something usefull instead of screwing up the country.

T

tigertc

John..........i am sending you the dry cleaning bill......i juss wet mysef

G

GEEDUBBYA

Great captions guys, now try this one.

Richard: Tony told me "Elizabeth", I was thinking "Hurley".... Hey TONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a good day,

Greg :grinball2:

Last edited:
T

tigertc

JESUS,,,H CHR.....

BUNK IS SHAKIN A TAIL FEDDER WIT DA QUEEN

I am now speechlss

N

noobee captain

(All we need now is a picture of Charlotte .....)

NIGEL !

A

AerynPk

well you will have a good job on trying to get one. Considering i dont have pictures of myself only the family ones.

B

Bunkerbarge

I seem to remember one in the gallery. GW feel free to apply some of your magic!

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
well you will have a good job on trying to get one. Considering i dont have pictures of myself only the family ones.
I only found the one of you

it's not that good as I'm using my laptop and it's a bit hard with the touch pad

A

AerynPk

Oh My God. Well thank you for doing that i wish i hadnt said anything now. lol oh well thanks for making me laugh.