Do it justice

G

GEEDUBBYA

Howdy Guys and Miss Charlotte,

Well, I had already been scavaging in the gallery and found the photo of Charlotte as well as Nigel and even Terry (Tigertc), then of course there is John too.

I considered doing one of Charlotte, but as of yet havent decided who to put her in a photo with.

For ladies I try to put them in a photo with someone they wouldnt mind being in a photo with, say Sean Connery, Pierce Brosnan, etc.

Just gimme abit of time and I will see what I can come up with.

But for now, Bunker has been seen with Her Majesty the Queen, the Prime Minister, etc.. and so now I ask you "Wheres Waldo?" LOL I'll tell you where he is, he is again hob knobbing with royalty. He is such a photo hound lol. (see below):

have a good day,

Greg

B

Bunkerbarge

..and I never realised I mixed in such celubrious circles!!

A

AerynPk

GW I wouldnt mind being in a photo with keanu reeves but not any bonds. I hate bond films. Again well done on the phtot GW

B

Bunkerbarge

Keano Reeves is a bit of a wally though isn't he? Are you sure you wouldn't prefer someone more mature like Sean Connery?

I was told, only recently that I sounded like Sean Connery, a compliment I might have taken seriously if I could work out how the hell a Yorkshire accent could possibly sound like a Scottish one!!

A

AerynPk

well sean is too old for me. If its not him then i wouldnt mind having ryan reynolds