Green House (Miniture ) Unknown scale by Robotime

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
A strange one to say the least. but our Granddaughter gave this to Christine for Christmas. Hope you will follow , has wood, fabric, and card in the mix.
I have never seen an instruction book like it, absolutely packed with each stage in depth. Everything per stage is packed into a separate bag all cross referenced .
Just a few photos for the moment, this won't be started and worked on full time, I'll keep going back to it as and when.
Seats available.

2022 -MOD1A.jpg
Instruction Book

2022-2M.jpg

2022-6MM.jpg2021_9.jpg2021_11M.jpg
Should be fun, has about every thing other than tracks !

Percy

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi John
That looks quite amazing. Never seen anything like that. Your granddaughter obviously gave great thought to something which combines your interest in gardening and modelling. I'll follow with interest. Just love the quirkiness of it.
Jim

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Hi John
That looks quite amazing. Never seen anything like that. Your granddaughter obviously gave great thought to something which combines your interest in gardening and modelling. I'll follow with interest. Just love the quirkiness of it.
Jim
Thanks Jim, if the plastic kit manufactures copied the instruction methods employed I'd be one happy chap. Wait until you see the plants !

That looks really cool JR. Keep us updated on how it goes. Good luck
Will do Steve.

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Interesting!! And love the instructions!!

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Please, John, I'd like to book a seat, on the aisle if possible, as I got rather long legs :smiling: and I love to trip the popcorn boy :tongue-out2:.
Andrea.
Decided to ask you to take charge of refreshments Andrea if that's ok .Steve Jones had the job but he's inclined to eat the stock !

Interesting!! And love the instructions!!

Me too Andrew, let's hope that there not by an ex Dragon employee.That do look good , time will tell .
John,
That looks really interesting I will follow along mate. Hope Christine has fun.
Paul she took one look in the box and said " I think you will enjoy this " :smiling3:
That’s amazing John. The instructions, in particular, are a work of art. Is it dolls house scale?
Hi Tim, not sure on that .195 X 175 X 175 is the size . I'll search the booklet to see if there's a mention .

Looks lovely John, so much combustible material there! ;)

Andy.
Good point, but remember Management will be watching , no doubt I'll be under close supervision.:nerd:

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
If it was an 8 x 6 greenhouse it looks to be around 1:12 scale then John, which is a common dolls house scale :thumb2: .
Going to be a lot of fun anyway, and it’s not even green:tongue-out3:

GerryW

Rest In Peace
First Name
Gerry
Looks interesting - wonder if you can grow much in it ;) :smiling3:

• Haha
Reactions: JR

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Hi John, I'd like a seat in there amongst the plants and catching the suns rays.
In Cameron Highlands, the green houses were huge with hundreds of plants and I enjoyed walking along the rows of blooming flowers and greens.
I'll pull up a seat and wait for Andrea to come along and trip him.:tears-of-joy:

Cheers,
Richard

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
This looks very interesting dzohn, soviet eastern front (4bogreen)house , where does the flamethrower attachment go ?
seriously , this looks like a fantastic bit of kit , the instructions are superb and the whole thing is very well thought out , heck its even got the scale- models standard bucket !! Looking forward to the build , we always knew you were green fingered but up till now its just been 4bo overspray!

Andy the Sheep

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrea
Hi John, I'd like a seat in there amongst the plants and catching the suns rays.
In Cameron Highlands, the green houses were huge with hundreds of plants and I enjoyed walking along the rows of blooming flowers and greens.
I'll pull up a seat and wait for Andrea to come along and trip him.:tears-of-joy:

Cheers,
Richard
Sorry Richard, I'm already seated and munching my marauder's prize: a bucket of pop corn! :rolling:
You'll have to wait for my "hydraulic crisis" to get me walking.:tongue-out3:

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
If it was an 8 x 6 greenhouse it looks to be around 1:12 scale then John, which is a common dolls house scale :thumb2: .
Going to be a lot of fun anyway, and it’s not even green:tongue-out3:
Thank you Tim.No unfortunately no green.
At the moment Pete your right, however things can and often do change .

Looks interesting - wonder if you can grow much in it ;) :smiling3:
Think Cress would ok Gerry.:smiling3:

Cheers,
Richard
Now Richard no tripping up Andrea, hes quite friendly with Matron so be warned. I've always wanted to go to the Eden Project , maybe one day.

This looks very interesting dzohn, soviet eastern front (4bogreen)house , where does the flamethrower attachment go ?
seriously , this looks like a fantastic bit of kit , the instructions are superb and the whole thing is very well thought out , heck its even got the scale- models standard bucket !! Looking forward to the build , we always knew you were green fingered but up till now its just been 4bo overspray!

Tony lacking in attachment points for the flame thrower unfortunately. How ever the instructions are superb, each bag is able to be checked off on the sheet . 2 scale sheets so you can identify every wooden part. Can't fault it.

Sorry Richard, I'm already seated and munching my marauder's prize: a bucket of pop corn! :rolling:
You'll have to wait for my "hydraulic crisis" to get me walking.:tongue-out3:

Please note the " hydraulics " are in the cafeteria area marked on the eating plan.

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
For a change from those figures so yesterday and today I spend the time doing the build. Wow what fun, not using the glue that was supplied, but using Deluxe and their syringe system. Also used CA for the assembly of the small wooden items.

Still loads to do, before I get to start on the green house its self.

2022_3.jpg2022MOD.jpg
The basket was fun, first make up a carboard box then wrap the thread around it . I decided to do the inside as well, using the pva to fix I used a small flat bladed screwdriver to push the thread in to the corners. Flowers were made using a strip of paper, with numerous cuts about half way of the thickness , then rolled and feathered out. That green vegetation came in two colours, certainly something I would like to find on the net. Its like a very very fine washing up pad material.
2022_11MOD.jpg

Thanks for the comments, enjoy and thanks for looking in.
Percy