Hobbyboss 1/35 high speed tractor unit

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
sorry buddy i missed this post just gone through all the thread and you've done a superb job like the small touches like the seat with added foil and the final dio is quality..so its a big five from me buddy

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Nice one Colin. See PE's nowt to be afraid of is it....

A nice little dio, and a change to see it doing something other than dragging a Howitzer.

Ian M

C

CDW

Thanks very much for the positive comments people.

@ andy ... if this come out top of the t'inter-google list then hopefully it may inspire others to join up with the forum.

@ Ian ... there were quite a few web images of "tractor units" pulling guns and military equipment and i thought a little change might work, and after all my worries and initial moaning i think this PE stuff "ain't too bad", don't think i could cope with loads of it like you and others on here seem to successfully use on a kit though.

S

Sky Raider

Credit where credits due Ole. Like the guy on the car insurance add, he feels epic lol, let him have is fame. You go for it Colin. :emo1:

M

mobear

yea but here in scotland we need sunshine and his head might block the sun out lol

mobear

N

noble

Colin i have just found this and i have to say i love it. the paint and weathering are spot on and a nice little dios to boot.

Big 5*s from me.

C

CDW

Thank you Scott, glad you like it.

Andy .... signed photo's are £5 each :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3:

Ole .... don't worry i'll duck when i'm in-line with the sun and Burntisland :smiling3:

First Name
Aaron
Colin i like your diorama, Grade "A"

NIce work on the camo and eyebrows hehe looks like they are working hard.

5 Stars bru, love the weathering and groundworks

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
This is brilliant Colin, a great little diorama.....The extra detail you have added is top drawer stuff.

Well done fella.....Big 5 for sure!

Ron

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Ive just seen this one too , top stuff colin ! The high speed tractor jobbie looks brilliant, nice rust and the dio has a nice sense of action, another 5 * from me , cheers tony

C

CDW

Ron, Tony thanks for the comments.

Aaron, yep ... it seems i forgot to blend the facial hair in on a couple before sticking them to the dio, not that it would make a difference as my face painting seems to be getting worse as my eyes are getting older :smiling3:

Thanks for the input mate.

First Name
Aaron
I think the faces look great...better than i could ever do, Yours have character.

It seems to me that each diorama you do gets undoubtfully better than the last, im a big fan =)