I see no ships....

wonwinglo

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
Sometimes these things happen Marty,but whatever you do,dont give in,everything will work out eventually,after all if we never made mistakes then how would we all learn things ?

Let it dry out properly and have another go.

D

deakon

ok so this is an egg! .....how do i go about sucking it again? i seem to have forgotten in my dotage.....ZZZZZZZzzzzzz..........ZZZZZzzzzzzzzz Eh? wha?

B

Bunkerbarge

Marty,

We've all been there, looking at a model on your workbench that you've come to hate as it just won't work out the way you want it to.

Voicing your frustration on here is obviously going to generate some words of encouragement from the likes of Barry who are only trying to be supportive and help you see things a bit more positively. He's like that which is why we all think so highly of him.

We all have our own ways of dealing with these things from sticking it back in its box and leaving it for a few days/months/years to taking a shotgun to it in the back garden but we do feel for you as there is nothing worse than thinking your efforts have been a waste of time.

Last time my steam coaster drove me nuts I put it on one side and built a plastic model to change my mind completely and when I went back to it all of a sudden it worked out well and I felt a lot more positive about it.

You could always stick a bit of ballast in it, float it across the nearest stretch of water and re-enact Trafalgar with the shotgun. Don't tell me that wouldn't make you feel better!!! :smiling3:

R

rjwood_uk

my musashi (due to a few problems i have had along the way) has so far used up erm (i think) 5 pots of J.N. grey!