Juggernaut is coming!!!...

P

Piakio

Hi Pals,

I started assembling this model, Sturmtiger, the brand Italeri 1/35 (ref. 299). This is another oldie, because I know has at least 13 years (which I had kept in a closet ... :Dlol), hence backwards in time.

Anyway, look good enough to get a good model.

We see that this is difficult to assemble.o_O

A greeting and thanks for your interest and commentsSTURMTIGER PROCESS 001.jpg

STURMTIGER PROCESS 002.jpg

. :smiling3:

P

Piakio

I have to reiterate my gratitude for your great faith, a hug ;)

P

Piakio

\ said:
Looking forward to this, it's a beast of a vehicle!
Thx Graham, you're right, it looks a little strange with this short and stubby barrel, Greetings ;)

C

chris2681

I personally have never had a problem with anything from Italeri , new or old. Should be a pleasure to build and does turn out to be an impressive vehicle. I built a Tamiya Sturmtiger years ago then gave it to Grumpa a long time ago. He then of course totally refurbished it and made it his own. :sad: I think he posted it a while ago , but I didn't get a footnote in that post if I remember correctly:rolleyes:

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
I personally have never had a problem with anything from Italeri , new or old. Should be a pleasure to build and does turn out to be an impressive vehicle. I built a Tamiya Sturmtiger years ago then gave it to Grumpa a long time ago. He then of course totally refurbished it and made it his own. :sad: I think he posted it a while ago , but I didn't get a footnote in that post if I remember correctly:rolleyes:
OK.....OK.....The BOY slapped it together:confused:...........I rescued it :cool:

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
Looking forward to this one,Francis ;)

I have found no problems with there kits,always a nice easy build,

First Name
barry
Sorry Francis,:confused: read the post from Jim and.......senior moment.

P

Piakio

\ said:
Thx Chris,I think the hardest part will the tracks, link by link as they are in some parts and the largest remaining segments. They are the first to do this, because they have always been vinyl.

I find that to be so old it will not be well resolved.

I'll see later, Greetings

P

Piakio

\ said:
Looking forward to this one,Francis ;)
I have found no problems with there kits,always a nice easy build,
Thx Monica, i hope the same...lol, cheers ;)

C

chris2681

\ said:
Thx Chris,I think the hardest part will the tracks, link by link as they are in some parts and the largest remaining segments. They are the first to do this, because they have always been vinyl.
I find that to be so old it will not be well resolved.

I'll see later, Greetings
I hate the segment tracks myself. I can get good track sag with the vinyl ones and of course if its all single links (though dreadfully time consuming) you can create whatever sag effect you like. My Russian tractor has those segment tracks and I hate them cause the long pieces you cant sag. Grumpa mentioned the use of a heat gun but Im afraid to try it. Hopefully it wont matter on a Tiger running gear since the tracks just lay flat on the road wheels and there isn't any zig zag to them. Goodluck buddy...................Chris

First Name
Robert
Ohh a big bad ass tiger

I'll be watching this, see what you do with it

Regards

Robert

First Name
Aaron
As Chris said, I've never had a problem with their kits. The details may be a bit soft on the older kits and the figures need binning. I look forward to seeing this build.