Juggernaut is coming!!!...

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
That is looking superb Francis. Great work mate........... I bet that was a "Monster" in real life.

P

Piakio

\ said:
That is looking superb Francis. Great work mate........... I bet that was a "Monster" in real life.
\ said:
Thx Peter for your kind comment, I would say yes, it would be really impressive is to see him a shot, and then see where explode ... cheers ;)

P

Piakio

Hi Pals, some pictures more, those without paint, are reflex camera, I include it look better details, and the other, with the coat of primer applied.

Thank you for viewing and comment, greetings, mates ;) STURMTIGER PROCESS 017.jpg

STURMTIGER PROCESS 018.jpg

STURMTIGER PROCESS 019.jpg

STURMTIGER PROCESS 021.jpg

STURMTIGER PROCESS 022.jpg

STURMTIGER PROCESS 023.jpg

STURMTIGER PROCESS 024.jpg

STURMTIGER PROCESS 025.jpg

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
just looks cool,I do real like this one,what a beastly,it is, :smiling3:

J

John Rixon

This is looking terrific. I wiki' this when Grumpa was talking about them, it's worth doing just to see the ammo that this thing chucked out!!! Capable of penetrating.5 metres of reinforced concrete...

Your build looks the business, nice one!

P

Piakio

\ said:
This is looking terrific. I wiki' this when Grumpa was talking about them, it's worth doing just to see the ammo that this thing chucked out!!! Capable of penetrating.5 metres of reinforced concrete...
Your build looks the business, nice one!
you're right, when you consider the caliber of the main guns of the German battleships (Bismarck for example), we realize that it was more or less the same (380mm + - 15 ") ,thx John for your kind comment, cheers ;)

P

Polux

I'm wishing to see the camouflage paintwork!!!

By the way, it looks very nice so far ;)

P

Piakio

\ said:
I'm wishing to see the camouflage paintwork!!!
By the way, it looks very nice so far ;)
Thx Polux for your likes and kind comment, me too, I also, my idea is to make a tritone camo, cheers mate ;)

P

Piakio

HI Pals, a new pack of photos, in this case, the main color applied with some modulation. I include some pictures (looks different tone) made with SLR camera, and the other with the phone.

wait for the kit is completely dry to begin with weathering.

Greetings and hank for looking and commenting mates ;)

STURMTIGER PROCESS 026.jpg

STURMTIGER PROCESS 027.jpg

STURMTIGER PROCESS 028.jpg

STURMTIGER PROCESS 029.jpg

STURMTIGER PROCESS 030.jpg

STURMTIGER PROCESS 031.jpg

STURMTIGER PROCESS 032.jpg

STURMTIGER PROCESS 033.jpg

STURMTIGER PROCESS 034.jpg