Kyosho jet arrow

I

ICAUKdj

Jet Arrow

Hi everyone, many thanks to everyone for their input into this project.

To Jason, have a go mate at the “rad” mate, I’d like to see it when its finished. It does keep a standard motor quite cool considering the temp without. If you get stuck and wanna hand PM me, you never know I might be able to help J.

Onto the Arrow’s first outing. These pics where taken by my daughter (10) so they may not be 100%. I don’t think any of them need explaining but the last one. She asked how you zoomed in, I told her, she did, click, that’s the result.

PS as you might be able to tell she handles tight turns with ease.

View attachment 14915

View attachment 14916

View attachment 14917

View attachment 14918

View attachment 14919

View attachment 14920

View attachment 14921

View attachment 14922

View attachment 14923

View attachment 14924

View attachment 14925

View attachment 14926

View attachment 14927

View attachment 14928

View attachment 14929

View attachment 14930

View attachment 14931

View attachment 14932

View attachment 14933

View attachment 14934

water03wet01.JPG

water03wet02.JPG

water03wet03.JPG

water03wet04.JPG

water03wet05.JPG

water03wet06.JPG

water03wet07.JPG

water03wet08.JPG

water03wet09.JPG

water03wet10.JPG

water03wet11.JPG

water03wet12.JPG

water03wet13.JPG

water03wet14.JPG

water03wet15.JPG

water03wet16.JPG

water03wet17.JPG

water03wet18.JPG

water03wet19.JPG

water03wet20.JPG

I

ICAUKdj

Just a quick note. Took the Arrow for an outing yesterday (as if I had nothing better to do on my birthday) LOLOL, and boy what a difference a different motor makes (Parma K modified, well that’s what the label says) & a half decent battery makes. Had a nice compliment from a gent who was sailing on the pond. She gets onto to the plan quite well and has a nice turn of speed, balanced as well.

If my head had got any bigger I think it would have gone pop hehehehehe. But it just shows that all that hard work has paid off. Again thanks to everyone who has helped, you know who you are.

No pics of the outing, bit hard to control it and take pictures as well. Have found one slight problem, The receiver on/off switch is held in by a cable tie and it err err err err, it can turn to receiver off if the going gets a bit rough. Still got to put the trim tabs on but I still cant find a definitive answer of where to put them. Any answers out there? So for now I’m off to polish the Arrow, it deserves it.

B

Bunkerbarge

Steve,

Pleased to hear it went well. Obviously a lot of work gone into it and you deserve the success you have obviously enjoyed.

There is nothing more satisfying than watching your model be it aircraft, car or boat doing it's thing in the knowledge that you put it together.

I know what you mean with the pictures though. I am trying to train my wife to help but as she freezes whenever I put the Tx in her hand she has to be in charge of the camera.

We had one particular morning whith a low light and I had my HMS Cossack out. I wanted a shot at speed with the low light on the beam going past us. The first time I got it spot on she was zoming in on a duck, the second time I got the obligatory "You're going too fast" and most of the others I got one end of the boat or the other.

I did get a few good ones though and she does make a mean bacon and egg buttie when we get home so I can't complain.

I

ICAUKdj

Richard, know what you mean about pictures LOLOLOL , but the best thing about my daughter is the cuddles I get when she thinks she has mucked up a shot. PS dont tell her I sometims got to fast so I get that cuddle :smiling: "naughty daddy"

B

Bunkerbarge

Richard' date=' know what you mean about pictures LOLOLOL , but the best thing about my daughter is the cuddles I get when she thinks she has mucked up a shot. PS dont tell her I sometims got to fast so I get that cuddle :smiling: "naughty daddy"[/quote']Brilliant Steve, you can't beat playing with your boats to develop your relationships!