M10 LEND LEASE BY ACADEMY 1/35 AMBUSH .

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Oh no not the Loofah :smiling3: Thanks Wibble.

Very kind of you Chris, unfortunately I'm unable to ask for one my self.:disappointed:
why NOT John just look at your self in the mirror an say you mate desrvse a big dogs award FOR YOUR INCREDIBLE DIO'S an i think the guys will think so TOOOOOOOO
chrisb

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Apologies John , i cant believe I havent seen this masterpiece before . Simply stunning work , totally photo realistic and masterfully composed . Its a top class build and definitely one of these ( its the unofficial award , not recognised by the comittee , but everyone here knows it deserves one !:smiling5:) IMG_3662.jpeg
Cheers tony

langy71

SMF Supporter
First Name
Chris
Very nice work John, those sepia pics are certainly worth the dogs wotsits (.see above..). each dio you produce just gets better and better, the level of detail you put in is stunning, and inspiring to the rest of us... keep up the good work comrade.

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
We all know that that Dude 2 definitely deserves the DDs award for his outstanding work in creating this dio. I don't think one realizes what this dio is really all about though. Most all of you think it is an ambush on a Russian tank coming down the street between buildings. It's Not!!! Have a look,

2022_8sepia-jpg.500079

Knowing my Buddy for quite a while now, the actual true story is in the one pic above. The German's are not waiting to attack the tank, they are ready to attack the War of the World alien machine in the background that's ready to shoot it's death ray at anything that moves in the scene. It's JR's 2024 remake version of the newer Tom Cruise and the original version of the film from the 60's!!! Come on guys, I thought someone would know that!!!!!!...................

Prost
Allen

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Nicely done Wobble, if it weren't for the huge street light it would have been a perfect shot. Like the reed work.

Cheers,
Wabble
Thanks Wabble, I know, I didn't bother to move it, should have.
So good on so many levels John.
Thanks Doug.

That's brilliant John!
Thanks Andrew.
why NOT John just look at your self in the mirror an say you mate desrvse a big dogs award FOR YOUR INCREDIBLE DIO'S an i think the guys will think so TOOOOOOOO
chrisb
That's very kind of you Chris, the last time I looked in the mirror I had to go to therapy. ! ;):cool:.

Apologies John , i cant believe I havent seen this masterpiece before . Simply stunning work , totally photo realistic and masterfully composed . Its a top class build and definitely one of these ( its the unofficial award , not recognised by the comittee , but everyone here knows it deserves one !:smiling5:) View attachment 502427
Cheers tony
Thank you for the very kind comments Tony .

Very nice work John, those sepia pics are certainly worth the dogs wotsits (.see above..). each dio you produce just gets better and better, the level of detail you put in is stunning, and inspiring to the rest of us... keep up the good work comrade.
Chris , thank you, your comments are much appreciated :thumb2::thumb2::thumb2:

We all know that that Dude 2 definitely deserves the DDs award for his outstanding work in creating this dio. I don't think one realizes what this dio is really all about though. Most all of you think it is an ambush on a Russian tank coming down the street between buildings. It's Not!!! Have a look,

2022_8sepia-jpg.500079

Knowing my Buddy for quite a while now, the actual true story is in the one pic above. The German's are not waiting to attack the tank, they are ready to attack the War of the World alien machine in the background that's ready to shoot it's death ray at anything that moves in the scene. It's JR's 2024 remake version of the newer Tom Cruise and the original version of the film from the 60's!!! Come on guys, I thought someone would know that!!!!!!...................

Prost
Allen
Damn, you guessed it ! ;):nerd::cool:

Brilliant work JR and a brilliant catch of the real story by Mr Dewire
Thanks Joe :smiling2:

Well thank you for those comments, at one point during the building of the street part I was actually about to give it up as a bad job.Glad I kept going .