M10 LEND LEASE BY ACADEMY 1/35 AMBUSH .

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Can't spend any time wasting in not modelling when your my age ;)

I started the German figures while still do the T 26. They will be perfect for the ambush with the M10 .

Seating available , drinks and biscuits ( Rick please bring a large batch) see Rick and Allen .
2022.jpg2022_2.jpg
Hope you will join in .

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
I do like the M10,so I'll grab a pew amongst the riff raff if that's ok :nerd:
..... Oh,and make it "the good biscuits Colin" :thumb2:

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Heavens above , nearly a full house. :surprised:
Good to see so many here .
Been finishing the German figures, you might have noticed that I've built them all with their kit . In the past I've tried doing weapons and kit separately. The trouble came when attempting to fit to a painted surface . Just found it awkward, the paint got damaged and it needed so much after care . This way at least the kit is well fixed , no doubt the painting when it comes to the kit will need care .
In the spares box I found some Panzer faust, what better for the ambush . Changed weapons on two of the figures and gave them the Panser faust . Any one know how spare explosive heads were boxed, or was the stick part just discarded after firing ?
Would be grateful for any help on that .

John .

David Lovell

SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Blimy John straight on with the next one no holding you back ,my only worry for you is it probably came in olive drab I doubt they would have resprayed 4bo no doubt one of the fonts of knowledge will help here also did it come with a 50cal? Just some thoughts looking forwards to your adventur with this one. Dave